UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

today's been emotional enough without a Liverpool cup final game

And I didn't even see 2005 because I was graduating from school!

It was John Arne Riise's own goal in 2008 against Chelsea that made me feel emotion for Liverpool. That was when I was first starting to get into English football. I was a Liverpool fan for the 08/09 season on, so this is the first Champions League Final I'm watching. 10 years from when I first gained an interest in Liverpool, it's grown to a love and obsession. I'm nervous, I'm anxious, I'm excited, but most of all, I am hopeful. Allez Allez Allez!

20 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Biggest club game there is and I'm watching it on YouTube. What a world.

Good of them to put it on though

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I'm going to say Real win 3-2, but have to come from behind to do so.

Just had a cheeky quid on that... Well Salah first scorer and Real 3-2 105/1

• Like 1

Honestly, I want Liverpool to win. If they do, it means that at my Liverpool-supporting friend's birthday next month I can give him a card that says "LIVERPOOL ARE SHIT (p.s. happy birthday)", only with "SHIT" crossed out and "EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS" written in instead.

Whereas if they lose, I'd have to find a different card. It would be kind of harsh otherwise. :shifty: 

Madrid look too narrow and they're getting overwhelmed physically in midfield.

Ramos can fuck right off with his fucking judoka throws the horrible prick. How's that not a foul!