UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

2 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Sounds like a Liverpool fan got stabbed outside Anfield before the game.

I was right near that. Me and my friend were walking the ground and heard a loud roar and Roma fans charged at people. Fucking horrible. 

That was a bit special!!! Brilliant day and evening bar the above. Got down the pub by the ground for 5, welcomed the coach in for 6 brilliant atmosphere again really enjoyed it to go along with a fantastic performance!

5-2 flattered Roma so much they were awful bar Naingollen who was running things for them. Thought it was a harsh handball for the pen from standing in the Kop but I don't have the benefit of a clear view. 

Definetly not over as they proved against Barca but I feel like we can score past them and we should have scored more today. This team is something special and it's only gonna get better! Probably my favourite Liverpool team in my life time so entertaining to watch and so many selfless players in the squad. 

20180424_181244.jpg

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

• Like 3

Second tweet missed off Spurs fans being attacked too..

Can't wait for UEFA to lose their shit over a few flares though...

Another reason to not want Roma in the final.

Roma fans with belts running into Ukrainian neo-nazis in Kiev.

That would be fun. <_<

I like the phrase "we trust they will be dealt with the utmost severity by authorities". I'm sure they mean police, but that kind of shirks the fact that they are the authorities, and they should be punishing the club immediately. 

2 minutes ago, Colly said:

Not even Liverpool can fup this up. 

:shifty:

Hold our beer!

I can't stop laughing that's hilarious