UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

1 minute ago, DMo Salah said:

I didn't say at any point that we have been. Just saying it took a really special goal and a fuck up so stop being a pedantic prick. 

I know tensions are high for Pool but no need for that. Liverpool don't deserve to be in front.

Also, Karius aside what is Wijnaldum doing in this team? He's naff.

Just now, DMo Salah said:

I didn't say at any point that we have been. Just saying it took a really special goal and a fuck up so stop being a pedantic prick. 

You also said that "They've been nothing special" Bale's goal was special, and Benzema's goal was impressive from the point of view of his awareness, even if Karius made a booboo.

Oxlaide Chamberlain is injured that's why Gini is in.

Karius has been great in general until that since he came in at the start of the year

Emre Can is on the bench so maybe bring him on and give it a go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I know tensions are high for Pool but no need for that. Liverpool don't deserve to be in front.

Also, Karius aside what is Wijnaldum doing in this team? He's naff.

Never at all have I said we deserved to be in front. I dont think we deserve to be ahead but based on play we don't deserve to be losing. 

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

You also said that "They've been nothing special" Bale's goal was special, and Benzema's goal was impressive from the point of view of his awareness, even if Karius made a booboo.

Again. I said Bale's goal was special so you've just ignored what i said clearly.  You can't call a goalkeeper throwing a ball straight to a striker as impressive awareness from a striker either. 

1 minute ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

Because he's only just come out of the youth team I believe.

Hm, he played 12 games last season too though, so you'd expect his number to have changed at the start of this season if it's not a number he's chosen.

9 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

There's no excuse for this so just move on, no more of this.

• Like 1