UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

9 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Seriously, I can't think of anyone in football I hate more. Him and Pepe at centre back probably the all-time hall of fame cunt pairing. 

Great players, mind.

26 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Seriously, I can't think of anyone in football I hate more. Him and Pepe at centre back probably the all-time hall of fame cunt pairing. 

Well that orange winking cunt that plays up front for them is there for a kick off. 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

If Spurs ever got to the final like this and bottled it (which we always seem to manage to do), I'd be stunned if anything but having the piss ripped out of me happened. 

Weeeeeell Salah had one season of scoring goals in the Prem and he's having documentaries and Scouse and media wanks over him. Whereas Harry Kane has scored 31, 28, 35 and 41 goals in the last four seasons but is still seen as a lucky one-season wonder and prone to falling apart each season.

Also Ramos is dirty and nasty but he's a pretty boy with nice hair so everyone ignores it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I feel sorry for him. That's going to leave a psychological scar, especially if Liverpool ditch him straight away.

I've always felt sorry for goalkeepers in the sense that unless they are one of the world's elite, they are usually either ignored if they do their job well, or turned into a villain by some in the media and in the clubs fanbase if they make one mistake.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Harsh.

We'll take Bale if he wants to come. We could do with a new left back anyway.

He'll replace DeGea in goal clearly. :shifty:

Are people really blaming Ramos for the Salah injury? I mean he plays the ball and Salah is the one who hooks arms. 

Ramos is a physical defender and a bit of a knob but I can't see how that was deliberately to cause harm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TCO said:

Are people really blaming Ramos for the Salah injury? I mean he plays the ball and Salah is the one who hooks arms. 

Ramos is a physical defender and a bit of a knob but I can't see how that was deliberately to cause harm. 

I don't think he intended to dislocate his shoulder but he knew what he was doing, he is a nasty player.

• Like 1

I don't think when Salah grabs his arm his thoughts were "I could possibly break his arm here if I play my cards right" due to how quickly it really happened but I also don't think he'll lose much sleep over it either. He's a dick and I don't doubt a big part of the game plan was to cynically kick Salah and keep snapping at him throughout the game but it's not like he had a lot of time to think "I can do him here".

I don't think there was anything wrong with going out to be physical with Salah, I still don't think Ramos had any intention of hurting him. I think he's the best defender in the world, I don't think he'd fear Salah enough to want to hurt him. It was just very unfortunate.

The Karius elbow thing is a joke too, VVD pushed him into him. If you're drawing attention to anything there it's a penalty to Madrid!