UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

Karius'  mistakes aside Liverpool played well. Shame that we didn't win.

But for all of this team, this was the biggest stage they've been on.  And (unlike Madrid) this is a young team. They'll learn. They'll bounce back.

Fuck Sergio Ramos though.

Just now, MDK said:

"Liverpool fans are educated..."

Stevie, let me stop you right there

:shifty:

They are educated...

Educated that Liverpool are the biggest and best club in the world.

:P

I feel so much for him as he must be absolutely devastated but at the same time those mistakes are absolutely inexcusable. 

Those lads worked brilliantly to get to the final and they held their own against a team no one gave them a chance against. Especially when Mo went off.

Would like to just point out the hypocrisy of being called uneducated because I'm from Liverpool and being a Liverpool fan and calling someone a prick but HEY HO! <_<

• Like 1

Just now, Lineker said:

Let's just not call others pricks though, hey? But because it's Liverpool I will let it slip.

So it's alright to call someone uneducated for being from a certain place and supporting a certain team? 

And then you are clearly trying to bait me? See that's prickish behaviour and I'm going to call you out on being a prick because that is what you are doing. But again, certain people will get away with murder and certain people will get called out on things. 

1 minute ago, DMo Salah said:

So it's alright to call someone uneducated for being from a certain place and supporting a certain team? 

And then you are clearly trying to bait me? See that's prickish behaviour and I'm going to call you out on being a prick because that is what you are doing. But again, certain people will get away with murder and certain people will get called out on things. 

Mate, you are clearly emotional at the moment, perhaps step away for the night?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, therockbox said:

To mongs?

this is a week's suspension. I'm not going to get into the other stuff but this crosses a line and I'm going to ask everyone to avoid letting it get to this point again. Tensions are high, it's a sports thread, I know, but absolutely none of this, please.

• Like 7

He has a point, you're tarring a whole load of people with the same brush and then jumping on a guy for being emotional over something he has every right to be emotional about.

Also, I'm a Liverpool fan and am very well educated thank you, I also don't think Liverpool are the biggest or best football team in the world but went toe to toe with one that most people said are, on the biggest night of club football and if it wasn't for a serious of freak events, who knows what could happen. But that's football.

Whatever. Maybe instead of telling the guy to take a step back when he's invested in something, everyone else take a step back and consider how they'd feel if their team was in the same position?