UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Lineker

57 minutes ago, Baddar said:

A long overdue goal for Daniel James makes it 2-0. Very good performance so far. 

Edit: Finished 5-0. Can't knock that away from home in Europe. 

Something something farmers competition :shifty:

Could have been more from the bits I saw. The tie is dead which is good from a United perspective

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Naitch said:

Interesting of UEFA to book a three way match between two Wolves teams and Olympiacos.

Yeah given everything going on in the US it was interesting that the Minnesota Timberwolves decided to try a new sport.

Also that screenshot is from The Guardian so make of that what you will.

• 4 weeks later...

He's said Jesse is 100% playing so that's one sprightly up and coming youngster, plus the team will be similar to the one that played the first leg.

I get it, because he could easily give 8 or 9 of the U23's a game, but there's players in the first team that haven't had much of a look in as of late.

48 minutes ago, Baddar said:

He's said Jesse is 100% playing so that's one sprightly up and coming youngster, plus the team will be similar to the one that played the first leg.

I get it, because he could easily give 8 or 9 of the U23's a game, but there's players in the first team that haven't had much of a look in as of late.

Could be a chance to get some minutes in the legs for some players. 

Then again you're also pretty much nailed on through bar unless someone goes rogue and scores like 6 own goals.