EWB Fantasy Football Symposium 2019

Maxx

On 25/07/2019 at 10:44, Maxx said:

Which one of you was ewbinbbfinbrbsbabs or whatever last year?  I think that’s the only person who I don’t have confirmed.

On 20/07/2019 at 23:21, Lint said:

Don't remember which I was in last year...whichever one had @The Chiksrara Special in it.

I think I'm in..my only problem is if I have to pick while I'm at work.  My cell coverage at work SUCKS, sometimes not even getting a signal at all

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

Listen pal, that quote doesn’t answer that question 

Ok then I'm in

Why doesn’t HC love the B League as much as I love the A League?  No league thread and we’re just a few hours away from start time?  Shameful!

24 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Why doesn’t HC love the B League as much as I love the A League?  No league thread and we’re just a few hours away from start time?  Shameful!

HC is drowning on his first week of med school. That, and Paton has yet to confirm he's in, so we're flux there too.

7 minutes ago, Plubby said:

Where did we arrive at on passing touchdowns and points, half, or none per reception @Maxx?

I believe pass TDs are 6, and it’s half point PPR

• Like 1