EWBFF Hue Jackson League

HC

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pooker said:

I'm never making the mistake of not starting Mahomes again. If that ends up costing me a playoff spot, I'm never going to let myself live it down. 

That was a rough go man, I thought for sure I was dead and buried.

So apparently should have started Danny Dimes?

On 31/07/2019 at 22:16, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

incidentally my strategy for this season is the exact same as last: to completely luck out and draft the best qb in the league in the league in round 12. i see no reason this won't work again.

i mean round 11 this time but like i said, no reason it wouldn't work again

fr tho i picked dj in round 1 and cam as my starting qb so by all logic my team should be bottom of the barrel. everything's just fallen literally exactly into the right spot for me this season and i'm just waiting with baited breath for it all to come crashing down.

Edited by caMeron esposiTo Forbes

36 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

i mean round 11 this time but like i said, no reason it wouldn't work again

fr tho i picked dj in round 1 and cam as my starting qb so by all logic my team should be bottom of the barrel. everything's just fallen literally exactly into the right spot for me this season and i'm just waiting with baited breath for it all to come crashing down.

Here's hoping I can help you start on the crashing down this week :) 

• Sad 1

On 13/11/2019 at 12:58, Ace Berimmer said:

Forbes' team is genuinely disgusting how much talent is in there

This post is so accurate I actually hearted a Berober post

I feel....dirty

• Haha 1

Christ, the battle for the 4th spot is an absolute dogfight. Five teams on 5-6 and a further three more on 4-7!