EWBFF Hue Jackson League

HC

This is a really fantastic fantasy football season.  So many possibilities and we’ve got the potential for an undefeated season.

Just a bit more exciting than the A League where I have defended my title with a 12-1 season.

I’m going to be so pissed if somehow it’s a vintage Drew Brees performance against the goddamn 49ers of all team.  Unless he keeps throwing TDs to Cook.

Oh a dirty hit on Cook may have knocked him out of the game

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I’m going to be so pissed if somehow it’s a vintage Drew Brees performance against the goddamn 49ers of all team.  Unless he keeps throwing TDs to Cook.

Oh a dirty hit on Cook may have knocked him out of the game

If it makes you feel better the one league I have where I made the playoffs I went against Brees and Thomas so FML

2 hours ago, Slogger said:

Can't believe i'm going to bottle this. Stupid Fuller and stupid Brady.

Only hope I have is that Alshon drops 40...lol 😂😭🤬

WetUnderstatedAtlanticridleyturtle-size_

Come join the rejects club buddy! 

I miss 2017/18 when I won the league. Ever since then I've finished 9th and more than likely gonna be in a similar position again. 

The Shitfuckbitchasses have well and truly shit the bed. Should have been a sign when Andrew Luck retired after I drafted him <_<

6 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

I miss 2017/18 when I won the league. Ever since then I've finished 9th and more than likely gonna be in a similar position again. 

The Shitfuckbitchasses have well and truly shit the bed. Should have been a sign when Andrew Luck retired after I drafted him <_<

Oh you mean the season you robbed me of what would now be my 4th league title. Good times indeed 😫

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

What’s the point of division if you just reseed the playoffs? <_<

Division winners get the top 2 seeds I believe. After that, it's by record.

Although I'd probably be bummed too drawing Forbes round 1