EWBFF Hue Jackson League

HC

On 25/11/2019 at 02:23, Ace Berimmer said:

Now I say something 😁

It’s ok. Not my year but You still have 2 league titles to go just to tie me :lol: 

I partially blame school for sucking so bad. Med school has stolen all my fantasy research time

Edited by HC

5 minutes ago, HC said:

It’s ok. Not my year but You still have 2 league titles to go just to tie me :lol: 

I partially blame school for sucking so bad. Med school has stolen all my fantasy research time

haha, look at you actually trying to accomplish something with your life! what a nerd! just do what i did and drop out of university, get a retail job and focus on what's really important: a free fantasy football league with people from the internet. that'll fix ya right up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, caMeron esposiTo Forbes said:

haha, look at you actually trying to accomplish something with your life! what a nerd! just do what i did and drop out of university, get a retail job and focus on what's really important: a free fantasy football league with people from the internet. that'll fix ya right up.

:lol: love you Forbes. And I love all you guys. Let's keep doing this league until we're all old farts

• Like 2

On 29/11/2019 at 03:50, Maxx said:

Me yesterday: Oh a 3rd string QB against the Bears defense?  Gotta bench Golladay.

Me now: :bang:

I feel your pain brother.

I did the exact same thing in one of my other leagues.

In this league I left Julio in my lineup like an idiot

On 28/11/2019 at 18:03, Ace Berimmer said:

You know what. I'm glad @HCpicked up Beasley. Dude gave me so much stress whether he was worth holding or try to pick up someone with a higher floor

I only played him because I figured he would want to stick it to Dallas and have a big game

This season has been bonkers. I can't believe I'm sat at 5th seed despite the lowest total points. Fully expect to come crashing down to earth shortly. 

14 hours ago, Jake O. Rhodes said:

All signs point to no.

You're my last hope Jake!

And @caMeron esposiTo Forbes is literally projected at 150 points this week. Just disgusting how good that squad is

I'm team Forbes all day if it keeps @Ace Berimmer from getting a second title!

Edited by HC
  • Like 1

I DESERVE IT (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP CLAP CLAP)

since i'm a big ol' nerd, here's the playoff scenarios heading into this final week of the season:

myself and @Ace Berimmer have clinched 1st and 2nd, respectively.

the winner of @The Chiksrara Special v @Slogger will take 3rd place

if @DFF beats @Maxx he will take 4th (even despite having the lowest points for in the league!)

if maxx wins that game, he will take 4th, UNLESS @Pooker beats berober and scores at least 31.11 points more than maxx does, in which case pooker takes 4th.

i'm sticking within the bounds of reality here; there are technically other possibilities but they would require teams to score astronomical amounts of points so i'm not going to list them.

i think these are correct! they might not be! ah well!!!

• Like 1