Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

15 hours ago, Cymbols said:

Yikes, this is a rough one.

This feels like a significant injury largely because Italy's attack has been all about cohesiveness. Spain will work to make sure Italy's time with the ball is minimized, and while I don't trust them to score more than a goal against the Italian defense I do think Italy might struggle to get a lot going on with their attack. What I'm saying is a 0-0 or 1-1 match decided by penalty kicks wouldn't shock me. With a healthy Spinazzola I'd have picked Italy 2-0.

29 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Clive "not giving a fuck" Tyldesley ripping in to this match being played in Baku is a joy to behold.

It has to be the undisputed worst venue of the tournament, doesn't it? It's so far to travel and every game has had hardly any fans in. Really a shame for these sides, especially after seeing how good the crowds were in Copenhagen for the Denmark group games.

• Like 1

Honestly with the way Denmark is playing and the momentum they have, if they can beat the Czech I can see them easily being a shoe-in for the final (Sorry England/Ukraine). They've just been playing with such energy and fire since the second game, that emotion has seemingly given them superpowers.

And there's the 2-0!