Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

Ainsley Maitland Niles to Wolves for 20m meant to be all but done. I really like him but if we are meant to be selling Bellerin to PSG as well, who the fuck is going to play right back?

5 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Ainsley Maitland Niles to Wolves for 20m meant to be all but done. I really like him but if we are meant to be selling Bellerin to PSG as well, who the fuck is going to play right back?

Where did you see this about Bellerin? 

And Cedric... :shifty:

I did forget about him for some reason. We would still need back up. Some French itks were talking about Bellerin so probably not true.

11 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Back three of Luiz, Mustafa and Sokratis

Excuse me, our back three will be Gabriel, Saliba and...well, Luiz. Sokratis is meant to be off to Italy and apparently Schalke are in for Kolasinac. Really weird window.

There's a lot of sudden transfer chatter that we're signing Malang Sarr on a free after he's left Nice. 21 year old French centre back who seems far more a signing for the future than Thiago Silva. Mike Maignan of Lille is apparently the keeper of choice now rumour-wise as well.

Keeper talk is surely the next step but I like the look of Sarr from the limited information I have on him.

At this point, fuck it. Messi to Juve to play with Ronaldo. Dream Team pairing, and you get Fanboys unable to decide if they're loving the two together, or accusing the other of hogging the ball/attention to get all the goals and accolades

• Thanks 1