Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

We're signing Ramsdale by the look of it so yeah.

Apparently we're also looking to do a part exchange deal for Matty Cash atm. 

18 minutes ago, DFF said:

We're signing Ramsdale by the look of it so yeah.

Apparently we're also looking to do a part exchange deal for Matty Cash atm. 

There are rumours that another key Forest player, Joe Worrall, could be in line for another cash-plush-player deal, this time from Burnley.

13 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Can he play in goal might be a more relevant question for Chelsea. :shifty:

I'm just amazed at how Chelsea are razing the Bundesliga of attacking players while their defense still consists of Marcos Alonso and Andreas Christensen. 

40 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

There are rumours that another key Forest player, Joe Worrall, could be in line for another cash-plush-player deal, this time from Burnley.

The deal we're offering is apparently Luke Freeman + an unnamed other player + £4m for Cash.

We've confirmed the signing of Ramsdale from Bournemouth. 

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I'm just amazed at how Chelsea are razing the Bundesliga of attacking players while their defense still consists of Marcos Alonso and Andreas Christensen. 

It's clearly a roundabout method of preventing more German teams from thumping us in the Champions League.

9 hours ago, Adam said:

If Koeman wants to sign all the underwhelming players he took to Everton that'd be great. I joked to my house mate about Barca signing Sigurdsson yesterday, maybe it isn't so far-fetched after all.

Sandro and Bolasie for Messi? Totally worth it.

• Like 1

The Chelsea app is telling me we're linked with PSG's Thiago Silva on a free and that Atletico Madrid's Jose Giminez has spoken about his love for Chelsea in a recent interview. Both of them are central defenders so I'd be very happy with either of those going further, moreso the latter seeing as he's a decade younger.

It also mentions Juve's Federico Bernardeschi. Not sure we need another winger.