Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

50 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

@Adam Notts County are being linked with Devante Cole. Did you see him play at Doncaster? Do you reckon he could hack it in the National League?

He only played a few games for us but we had an option to keep him an extra year and we didn't bother, so that tells you enough. He didn't score any goals, didn't really look like he was trying that hard although he may just be that type of player who flits about the pitch. I've not got much good to say about him to be honest but then I didn't see him for more than a handful of games and I'm not sure what the standard is like at National League level these days.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Leeds have enquired about Leon Bailey (Leverkusen) and Rodrigo (Valencia).

In reality, they'll end up with Aaron Lennon and James Milner.

Shut your mouth, he ain't going anywhere!  😡

• Like 1

Apparently Juve want to terminate the contracts of Higuain and Khedira. Don't fit into Pirlo's plans but they have a year left on their contracts. 

You'd think they'd try and sell them for dirt cheap to atleast get some money in rather then pay money to terminate their contracts early. 

On 19/08/2020 at 09:33, MadJack said:

Federico Chiesa could be an excellent choice, though mitigated by his own injury issues. He's looking for a way out of Fiorentina a year after a move to Juve failed to materialise and fits into our tactics even better than Sancho would. Chiesa loves to play on the counter attack - about 50% of his career goes has come from counter-attacking situations.

Chiesa has been a real let down for Fiorentina this season, if you ignore the fact he is decent on FM20 then it makes no sense to sign him

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Chiesa has been a real let down for Fiorentina this season, if you ignore the fact he is decent on FM20 then it makes no sense to sign him

Chiesa's a mentality guy - his poor form this year is directly tied into the failed move to Juve. Seems like both Fiorentina and Juventus messed him around on that one. I think in a different environment he'd recover his form and could be a much cheaper Sancho - and Coman for that matter, alternative.

11 hours ago, Jericode said:

Wonder if there's anything to read into him seemjngly having Alonso's number.

9 hours ago, Colly said:

All Chelsea players have squad number 3 for the season.

I reckon it is just part of the sponsorship marketing with Three. Would love a friendly where everyone on the pitch wears a number 3, force all the shit commentators to do some research on the players rather than just talking about "when I used to play against Chelsea..."