Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

Willian is officially an Arsenal player today.

Its our year?

He looks absolutely ecstatic to be thereScreenshot_20200814-115730_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

From what I've seen talked about online, he wants to stay and fight De Gea for the number one spot there, and they're currently discussing a new contract.

Bournemouth have made 60m from two sales so far, which isn't bad going. Have to think Wilson and maybe one or two others will be sold too. Can see them getting outright promotion easy enough next year.

Apparently Ole was still interested in loaning him out but wanted us to pay 100% of his wage (of the upcoming stonker of contract he is getting). 

6 hours ago, Jericode said:

From what I've seen talked about online, he wants to stay and fight De Gea for the number one spot there, and they're currently discussing a new contract.

Bournemouth have made 60m from two sales so far, which isn't bad going. Have to think Wilson and maybe one or two others will be sold too. Can see them getting outright promotion easy enough next year.

The parachute payments will no doubt help too. I definitely see Bournemouth as big promotion favourites.

I can see Henderson being loaned abroad and then coming back to replace DDG next year if their trends both continue.

Good to see Ramsdale leave. Means Mark Travers is likely to be their no.1 which would be great as we have no goalkeepers playing regularly in the top 2 divisions since Randolph decided to semi-retire by going back to West Ham.

I've paid basically no attention to him in the past, but right now I'll mainly be crossing my fingers and hoping the fact that he got made Brighton's captain last year means he's at least willing/able to shout at the rest of our defence a bit when they start flapping like startled geese.

Dunk is a pretty old school, slow as molasses CB, isn't he? I know pace isn't the the be all end all in football, especially for a CB, but it just doesn't seem like the kind of fit for how Chelsea play. 

12 hours ago, metalman said:

In 2017/18, his first Premier League season, Dunk scored 1 goal. In 2018/19 he scored 2 and in 2019/20 he scored 3. So whoever buys him is getting a guaranteed 4 goals next year. Think about that.

He'd be our top scorer at least once over the course of a 3 year contract.