Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

Ainsley Maitland-Niles has been put up for sale and Brighton, Everton and Spurs reportedly have interest in him as well as a few German clubs. 

I'd rather us keep hold of him to be honest, but by the sounds of it, we need to sell a fair few players in order to strengthen. I'd just rather keep him around for at least another season to see how he progresses.

In other Arsenal related news - Lucas Torreira looks to be on the way out with AC Milan and Fiorentina both expressing interest, Alexandre Lacazette is being linked with Atletico again in a possible swap with Thomas Partey and finally PSG are considering making an offer of around £40m for Mateo Guendouzi which - if true - is hilarious. 

56 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

What the hell? Isn't Dani Parejo the captain over at Valencia?

Parejo isn't leaving because he lacks skill or because he's expensive. Valencia's owner Peter Lim and his daughter hate him and he's banned from practice anyway. They wanted him out as soon as possible. Obviously Valencia's fans want Lim out instead but no can do...

1 hour ago, Malenko said:

Parejo isn't leaving because he lacks skill or because he's expensive. Valencia's owner Peter Lim and his daughter hate him and he's banned from practice anyway. They wanted him out as soon as possible. Obviously Valencia's fans want Lim out instead but no can do...

His daughter? What's the story behind all that bad blood?

4 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Ainsley Maitland-Niles has been put up for sale and Brighton, Everton and Spurs reportedly have interest in him as well as a few German clubs. 

I'd rather us keep hold of him to be honest, but by the sounds of it, we need to sell a fair few players in order to strengthen. I'd just rather keep him around for at least another season to see how he progresses.

In other Arsenal related news - Lucas Torreira looks to be on the way out with AC Milan and Fiorentina both expressing interest, Alexandre Lacazette is being linked with Atletico again in a possible swap with Thomas Partey and finally PSG are considering making an offer of around £40m for Mateo Guendouzi which - if true - is hilarious. 

I really like AMN, he's a cracking back up/utility player. OK he's not first team level but I've found him far more exciting and talented than the youngsters that usually get hyped up. I don't see at all what Willock, Nelson or even Nketiah have shown that Maintaned Tiles hasnt.

Torreira is a weird one, he looked immense when he arrived but just doesn't seem to settle in. If we get back what we paid off Milan or whoever I wouldn't be distraught at him leaving. Lacazette I'd like to keep, but if its a makeweight for Partey - and Auba stays - I'm all for it. And Guedouzi to PSG for any amount will be good business cos hes not gonna play for us again.

Apparently Ozil was seen with the Basaksehir manager which makes sense. It'd be a sad ending to his time here and I dont think they could possibly offer anything decent but it is one that probably needs to happen sooner or later.

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

His daughter? What's the story behind all that bad blood?

She said that the Valencia fans should not say anything bad about her dad and their family as they own the club and they can do anything they want after firing their sixth or seventh manager in 7 years. I don’t know of any personal animosity between her and Parejo, though, but Peter Lim definitely hates him, and Parejo was upset when the old manager Marcelino was fired earlier last year, IIRC? 

Also, Tsimikas is officially signed by Liverpool. Can’t wait for Martin Taylor to repeatedly mispronounce his name. 

1 hour ago, Naitch said:

I can't wait for Spurs to unveil the latest version in the Kyle Walker line then. My money is on Kyle Walker-Peters-Thompson.

Kane-Walker

• Admin

Jadon Sancho has cast further doubt on a move to Manchester United by expressing his enjoyment at helping some of his fellow young players develop at Borussia Dortmund.

Sancho has been heavily linked with a move to United having agreed personal terms on a basic salary of around £250,000 a week. But a return to England for the 20-year-old Manchester City youth product was put in doubt after Dortmund’s sporting director, Michael Zorc, insisted he would not be sold this summer, and the player himself has now suggested he is content to remain in Germany for another season at least.

“I love playing with this lot. It’s a special bunch. We’ve got some special young players coming up,” said Sancho having played the first 45 minutes of Dortmund’s 6-0 pre-season victory over Austrian side SCR Altach alongside Erling Haaland, Gio Reyna and Jude Bellingham, the 17-year-old who arrived from Birmingham City for £22.5m last month.

“I’m really happy to share the pitch with them and guide them. I joined when I was 17, some of the lads are the same age. I’ve been there and done that. I can guide them in what’s good and what isn’t. I can hopefully motivate them as well.”

Sancho scored 17 league goals and set up another 16 for Dortmund last season.