Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

On 31/07/2020 at 05:01, Lineker said:

There's also murmurs of Spurs and Inter essentially swapping N'Dombele and Milan Škriniar. Which would be obviously great.

We need to stick with Ndombele, he's class. Fully believe Jose will ruin any chance of that though and he'll go be incredible for Barca or someone. 

Edited by Jimmy

Thanks I guess?

Chelsea, seemingly noticing Everton have bid for Reguilon for way cheaper than Chilwell would cost us, have declared interest in him. He was apparently the best left back in La Liga last year  whilst on loan at Sevilla and he's third choice at Real Madrid so is hopefully available.

I'd take any left back at this point if they just hurry the fuck up with Havertz.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

I've liked Reguilon for a few seasons. It's surprising that Real have been happy to let both he and Hakimi move on when Marcelo is coming towards the end of his career. 

It's some real short termism from what I can see. In terms of full backs they have Marcelo, Dani Carvajal and Ferland Mendy. Eder Militao and Nacho can also fill in, but Nacho especially is older and has fitness question marks.

As well as letting Hakimi and Reguilon go they also sold young left back Theo Hernandez to AC Milan as well. 

Seems like an odd move. I could've seen him playing a significant role in the Championship but, at 36, I'm not sure what he has to offer to a Premier League side.

I've already said it but Reguilon would very much be my first-choice to replace Marcos Alonso at Chelsea.