Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

The reports I've read are an even split between Liverpool and Man U

1 hour ago, damsher hatfield said:

Lampard just tripped and fell running to grab a phone.

All seriousness though, I think Arsenal could use him. Spurs too perhaps.

Yeah, we could obviously use him but he should playing for a CL team for sure. 

• Admin

Brighton have signed Netherlands defender Joel Veltman from Ajax for an undisclosed fee. He is the Premier League club's second signing of the summer, following the arrival of midfielder Adam Lallana from Liverpool on a free transfer on Monday. Veltman, 28, played more than 200 times for Ajax and has 22 international caps. He has signed a three-year contract.

3 hours ago, Lineker said:

Troy Parrott is off to Millwall on loan. Good loan move.

Still absolutely gutted we didn't see more of him this year, but also happy to see we're going back to loan moves, hopefully in view of just one good loan move needed before promotion to the first team. I hope he tears it up, got high hopes for him!

Yeah Bournemouth can be happy with that. Couple of teams sniffing around Wilson for 20m as well. 60m to reinvest should see them back up next year if they spend it wisely instead of overpaying for naff Liverpool players.

Brighton seem to be recruiting smartly as well, Veltman for under a mil and Lallana on a free gives them good experience for a small outlay.

Think Bournemouth have a few players that don't have relegation wage cuts so they'll have to sell a few big earners or try and get some big fees so 41mil would be daft to turn down. 

I don't think Ake is quite a starter for a top 4 team yet but he definitely has the potential ability to do so. I imagine Otamendi will be on his way out from City probably to Spain 

7 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Yeah Bournemouth can be happy with that. Couple of teams sniffing around Wilson for 20m as well. 60m to reinvest should see them back up next year if they spend it wisely instead of overpaying for naff Liverpool players.

Brighton seem to be recruiting smartly as well, Veltman for under a mil and Lallana on a free gives them good experience for a small outlay.

I think you’ll find that *checks notes* Larouci is worth every bit of the *checks notes* £20mil Liverpool will get from Bournemouth.

Also, who are all these magical teams with hundreds of millions of disposable income to spend on Mane and Salah? There’s only three or four clubs in the world with the kind of money it would cost and only one or two of them has to be realistically as desirable as Liverpool under Klopp to play for (and both of those are dysfunctional as hell)