Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Fuck that, don't we have like a £40m buy back clause? Bring him home!

Havertz is a perfectly fine player but do we really need him?

Havertz can slot in at a lot of different spots on the field which I guess is part of the thought process. It's still weird because the attacking half is not where you think of Chelsea having problems. As of now there hasn't been changes made to what they need to address though. And who knows, maybe signing Havertz leads to them selling a player or two and flipping that around into better defensive players.

I'm always apprehensive with young Bundesliga players coming to England where the players are typically bigger and the game a bit more physical.

I think Aké will be replacing Otamendi/Fernandinho as the starter alongside Laporte. He's young, has been around the british game for a while, possesses the ball-playing skills Guardiola likes and he can play better on the defensive end, given how bad this season was for Bournemouth as a whole.

1 minute ago, metalman said:

It needs the JOOD JOODY JOODY JOODY JOOD YEAH when McCartney’s gien it laldy at the diamond jubilee concert or whatever 

You been at the Buckfast?

We have signed ex-Rangers keeper Wes Foderingham on a free. Expected to be #2 next year if we can get Henderson back, or challenge for the starting job if we don't. 

Apparently we're also close to confirming John Swift for £3.5m from Reading. We're also after a striker and a centre-back. 

The only reasons I could see Man U selling Hendo would be 1. An astronomical bid or 2. That they can't guarantee him first team football and it is a demand for him staying?

Hendo is better than Grant, Romero and Perreira, and he is good enough to be the unquestioned number 1 at virtually any Prem club. I have a feeling Ole wants to continue loaning him out whilst ever De Gea is still around. That way, he isn't 'just sitting on the bench'. 

The real question is how long do they keep De Gea?