Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

4 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Top signing by Villa that is. 

United are in talks to sign Dembele from Barcelona on loan. He'd be very good whilst they miss out on Sancho again next summer. 

FTFY

Anyway, I'd never heard of Michael Cuisance a week ago, however I'm pretty sure he's the next Zidane. If we can snag Cantwell or Kent to compete for the wing/10 positions then we've had a perfect summer. Icing on the cake would be getting shut of Casilla and maybe bringing in a replacement #2 on loan but I don't think it's necessary, Caprile is supposedly pretty good if Meslier gets injured, I'd just rather Kiko fucked off. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Anyway, I'd never heard of Michael Cuisance a week ago, however I'm pretty sure he's the next Zidane.

If he's half the player he is on FM, he's the next Zidane.

22 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

If you can get 25mil for Pereira then that would be a steal. 

Then again, Luis Alberto kicked on as a player when he went to Lazio from us, maybe he might do the same. 

Suso at Milan too

Not really sure he’s a solution really. Clearly has talent, but struggles to finish chances that you’d really expect him to score. Sure, he’ll probably get the ball in to Mitrovic, but that didn’t really seem to be a problem the other day - but because there was no plan B, it was too easy for Villa to crowd Mitrovic out. Signing a number 10 to play behind him makes more sense than Lookman to me. 

Really don’t think Leipzig will miss him, especially not with Emil Forsberg firing on all cylinders again.

They're definitely not going to miss him. He barely played last year. RB have many other, better options than him. It will be nice if Forsberg can stay fit and in form, but Dani Olmo is going to break out big this season for Leipzig. Wouldn't be shocked to see Nkunku have a huge season for them too.

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

I know they're in a "lesser" league but why have Benfica agreed to lose their main striker on a loan deal? Yes they might get paid next summer but until then, what do they do?

They aren't in the Champions League, so a lot of their players want to leave, basically.

• Like 1

L'Equipe saying that Bielsa pulled the plug after his medical. Minor injury that would keep him out short term but also his general fitness levels weren't good enough, he wants a player who can integrate straight away.