Summer Transfer Window 2020

Lineker

I'm fine with Brewster going. He's probably better off.

Seems as though theres more sign of Jones and Neco Williams becoming regular first team players.

Harvey Elliot has even moved above Brewster a bit I would say.

Honestly feel like Harry Wilson is about 30. He's been around so long.

Viktor Gyokeres

Swansea City has completed the signing of Brighton striker Viktor Gyokeres on a season-long loan, subject to international clearance.

The 22-year-old Sweden international becomes the Swans’ sixth signing of the transfer window in the wake of the captures of Korey Smith, Freddie Woodman, Morgan Gibbs-White, Marc Guehi and Jamal Lowe.

Gyokeres, who will wear the number 14 shirt, bolsters Steve Cooper’s attacking options and is available for Saturday’s Championship meeting with Millwall at the Liberty Stadium.

Clearly delighted to be here.

If we retain Rodon and Ayew then it's been a fantastic window.

52 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Do Spurs need more attacking players?

At striker, absolutely. Kane hasn’t had a backup that isn’t someone playing out of position since Llorente left.

2 hours ago, Hobo said:

I'm fine with Brewster going. He's probably better off.

Seems as though theres more sign of Jones and Neco Williams becoming regular first team players.

Harvey Elliot has even moved above Brewster a bit I would say.

Honestly feel like Harry Wilson is about 30. He's been around so long.

The old Nabil El Zhar / Dani Pacheco trick.

I've got no qualms with Brewster going. Get first team football in the Prem with Sheffield Utd and if he turns into a really good player just bid the buyback clause. 

Wilson just a shame we're getting the offers we are as he'd be one to go out the door but looks like it'll be Shaqiri instead

So now we've got Andreas and Dalot off the books for a season, but we're in the same boat with them come next summer. Cool.

Also, as transfers can be made between PL and EFL teams for another week/10 days after the main window closes, I can see the Josh King and David Brooks bids going in once we completely fail in everything we're trying to do between now and the 5th.