Marble Sports

GA!

2 minutes ago, GA! said:
  Hide contents

Finish higher than 10th next event and you've won the League, if my sums are correct.

Spoiler

I believe your sums are correct, and it could require even less than that if the Speeders and Wisps (and to a lesser extent Minty Maniacs) do badly.

This determines the 8 non-qualifying teams that will join the 12 teams from the Marble League who don't come in the top 3 or are hosts in 2021's qualifiers. Hope that makes sense.

The final event of Marble League 2020 is tomorrow night, which includes the Closing Ceremony and announcement of the 2021 hosts.

My thoughts on the Showdown, with the only point regarding the results spoilered.

1. It's crazy how many different types and colours of marbles there are.
2. That said, the Pinkies are not pink. They are white.
3. It is impossible for me to see the Snowballs on the halfpipe, or the Pinkies, because they are white and not pink.
4. It's fun to see the teams from Marbula 1, the sand rallies etc. that you forget about when the Marble League takes full focus.

Spoiler

5. The Limers still suck. The team needs a complete overhaul, Sublime needs to go as captain for a start, he has no leadership or talent.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...