Marble Sports

GA!

14 hours ago, metalman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Green Ducks set themselves up in a great position in the first heat but couldn't follow it through. Still, they were by no means the only team to tire out by the time of the second heat. And that's two consecutive top half finishes now. Not too bad.

Spoiler

One place off of a medal, Not bad. Salvaging something from the mother of all sophomore slumps. #QuackAttack

4 minutes ago, metalman said:

Tell me what the +1 lap  is please

Formula E races are done on time duration instead of laps. So they race for 45 minutes. When the time elapses, there is one more lap once the leader crosses the line after 0:00.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, metalman said:

Oh my god. Like endurance racing? How strange. I’ll have to have a look at that sometime.

Next race is this evening, on iPlayer and Youtube. There's far more overtaking than in Formula 1 - granted it's induced by Mario Kart-esque energy boosts, but it has been quite exciting.

This upcoming week is the final week of League 2020 with FIVE videos totaling over 90 minutes of action. 

9th - High Jump

11th - Aquathlon

13th - Collision 

15th - Marble League Showdown

16th - Marathon + CC

All shall release at the 3 PM EST / 8 PM GMT timeslot according to the announcement.

• Like 2