Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

3 hours ago, Bad News Jericode said:

Everton are making a late attempt to sign Ben White ahead of Arsenal.

Between Villa trying to lowball Arsenal for ESR and this, Arsenal Twitter is a delight right now.

• Haha 2

I'm REALLY curious to see how Varane would do playing at club level alongside a CB that's not Sergio Ramos. Varane has never consistently been good when he's had to play with someone else, so as a neutral, it's something that would be interesting. However, it being United, I'm only hoping it means it would be a car crash, of course. 

I do think though that Harry Maguire just might be the kind of vocal CB to keep him in the right positioning and help him out, of I'm sadly being honest. 

I'd have to agree about Varane. He's had some disastrous days at Real and while good with the French squad has never made me think he's one of the top CBs in the world.

And I really hate to harp on this again but with Real he has had Ramos and with France he's had Kante. Man Utd have neither of those guys and don't seem committed to getting players of a similar caliber as them.

What I'm saying is Man Utd with a defensive midfielder could easily be England's best club.