The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

After my retirement in February, I'm available. 

Spurs would be a challenging first step for the IRL Pentagon

3 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Your gonna end up with Brendan at this rate <_<

Potter necessaily wouldn't be a bad shout IMO. 

I’ve seen a few reports the past hour saying he’s been offered the job but nothing reliable/credible. And he’s currently joint favourite with Ange.

5 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

Your gonna end up with Brendan at this rate <_<

Potter necessaily wouldn't be a bad shout IMO. 

I did like those stories that were like "Brendan Rodgers would love to manage Spurs". Yeah, much in the same way I'd love to sleep with Katy Perry.

2 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Yeah, much in the same way I'd love to sleep with Katy Perry.

You just want her for her Just Eat money

• Like 1

Apparently Gianluca Vialli was the last permanent Premier League player-manager. Who was the last interim one? Giggs? It would've been Lallana at Brighton earlier this season if the Queen hadn't pegged it.

I don't have strong opinions either way when it comes to Chelsea these days, but for the love of God please let Poch have full control over the squad and the ins and outs. If he gets that, and can get the squad together he wants, they'll be challenging for Top 6 again before long. 

I think the Prem is getting to a very interesting point where there's enough quality sides now that there's gonna be semi-regularly some 'big boys' missing out on Europe each season. 

• Like 1

Next season will be tough without a doubt. 

I don't expect Arsenal to be quite as good as this season but very much in the top 4 mix, and you'd be shocked if Liverpool and Chelsea don't improve. 

Newcastle will need reinforcements to compete on all fronts but I'm sure Howe will be backed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1