Carabao Cup 2021/22

Lineker

Who needs Mane and Salah when you've got Jota the Slotter! 

On 13/01/2022 at 22:12, Kaney said:

Turned out it was just yet another false positive for Liverpool.

Up the false positive reds!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

The best bit of it all is Partey getting off a plane today after having been at AFCON to help with the shortage of midfielders...only to then get sent off after having come on

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

This game has been at least a million times better than the first leg. 

Hard fuckin disagree : /

27 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Up the false positive reds!!

Up yours :(

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was successful in the ballot for a ticket for the final so gonna have to start pricing up stupidly priced coach or train tickets to London and back on a Sunday. 

Last time I was at Wembley with Liverpool, I had to suffer through a Hard-Fi concert before being beat in the FA Cup final (coincidentally against Chelsea) 

• Sad 1

Tickets boxed off and sorted out train tickets. 

Trainline can do one, they wanted to charge double from what I found elsewhere and that's with having to get off at Crewe twice...I'm still hopeful the coach my mate and the people he goes the match with has a spot and then I'll just offer those train tickets to someone else. 

Honestly though, half 4 on a Sunday is a shite time for any team that's north of Northampton. Especially with Sunday service trains etc. 

• 4 weeks later...

IMG-20220227-WA0001.jpg

Days like this is what footys about. Don't care if it's lost its prestige at all, nothing beats going to Wembley with your mates and hopefully seeing the lads lift the trophy 

• Like 3

I didnt realize that if Liverpool win today they'll edge out Man City to have the record for most League cup wins again.

Nor did I realize it's 10 years since Liverpool beat Cardiff to win their last league cup. Liverpool's team on the day featured such luminaries as Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, and Andy Carroll.

Not to mention some bloke named Jordan Henderson. Not sure what ever happened to him though.