UEFA Champions League 2022/23

Lineker

Mo Salah has come off the bench to score the fastest hatrick in Champions League history.

Liverpool 7-1 up against Rangers

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

Spurs had to work hard to make this an interesting finish.

Still doing it. I'm watching the goals show just because Barca is marginally more interesting.

That was a crazy last 15 minutes. Ter Stegen has saved Barca's Champions League and possibly existence. For a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ajax should have been up 2-0, maybe even 3-0. Instead we're winning 3-0 after 51 minutes. Funny old game, this SoccerBall thing.

The Liverpool response after scoring that goal very much against the run of play has been tremendous. Excellent to see.

My love affair with the goals show continues. Richardson just accidentally called Spurs' ground the North London Stadium, before correcting himself saying that's what it is in Pro Evo.

Bloody hell. A 3 minute VAR check on the Spurs winner, with a last minute (I'm sure the final whistle actually went) VAR handball pen given to Athletico Madrid to keep them in it. Exciting.

Saved, then on to the bar, then blocked by their own man on the line. Crazy last minute.

• Confused 1

Conte got a straight red card as well. 

Shame I had to listen to Jake Humphreys and Rio Ferdinand during that section. Absolute dross

• Sad 1