UEFA Champions League 2022/23

Lineker

Rio Ferdinand has to be one of the worst pundits around. Why he's given air time I really don't know because he offers nothing but stupid views that make no sense. 

Big win for Chelsea but probably more so for Graham Potter. I saw Sterling's weakness is still when he has time (even if it was offside that was still a shocking moment even for him)

On 01/03/2023 at 13:53, GoGo Yubari said:

Spurs have to focus on losing Champions League first actually, that one's not settled yet.

Perfect! No more distractions from a couple months of soul-crushing malaise ending in finishing sixth.

5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Just get him out, we're dreadful, play the most boring football in the league and he's not staying past summer anyway. 

Maybe so but Poch isn't coming back. :P

I really feel for him on a personal level, he's had a horrid year and I can't imagine work being his first priority after losing 3 of his closest friends and then needing emergency surgery. It's clearly best for both parties to change now - we can get someone (Poch) in to hopefully secure top 4 and starting building for next year, Conte can make himself avail for jobs in Italy where he wants to be. He can go back to Italy win things and not play young players, we probably still won't win anything, but it at least might be fun to watch. 

• Like 3

As a Liverpool fan, I vote keeping Conte the rest of the season. Probably our best shot of jumping you lot.

Richarlison is rocking the boat now too by publicly speaking out about how unhappy he is with Conte and his playing time.

21 hours ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

As a Liverpool fan, I vote keeping Conte the rest of the season. Probably our best shot of jumping you lot.

Richarlison is rocking the boat now too by publicly speaking out about how unhappy he is with Conte and his playing time.

• Haha 2

We are just living in Erling's world. I can't recall being so personally invested in an attacking player since Ronaldo. Beyond club football, can't wait to see him lead Norway to a big tournament.

• Like 1

Real Madrid have their world club cup winners badge right over the manufacturer's logo on their kit.

It looks weird.