UEFA Champions League 2022/23

Lineker

3 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

BT Sport are vastly overestimating my level of interest in the emotional state of Jolson Lescott.

I muted it after the 10th check-in with him after a 5 minute period. 

I mean, City are an amazing team but no one really cares about them other than City fans, it's like an acknowledgement of on the pitch they're really good but no one cares. It would have been funny if they lost for me but them winning it's like can wind Man Utd fans up about it. Rather than being upset that City have won a treble.

They've got 100+ charges against them, just throw money at lawyers, cook the books etc. Apparently are the most valuable team in club football. Just a big question mark against them off the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, METALMAN said:

BT Sport are vastly overestimating my level of interest in the emotional state of Jolson Lescott.

"Joleon, head down there to celebrate with your former team"

Meanwhile, former Man City player Steve McManaman must stay where he is.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

City are an amazing team ....but no one cares.

Thats really it for me.

Its much less interesting if they do anything

• Like 1

I will say, at least in the US, Canada, and other places I've visited the highest % of shirts I see kids wearing are City's. Sports themed gift shops seem to always have something City on sale. They've done really well becoming popular with the most important demographic to become popular with.

3 minutes ago, damhausen said:

I will say, at least in the US, Canada, and other places I've visited the highest % of shirts I see kids wearing are City's. Sports themed gift shops seem to always have something City on sale. They've done really well becoming popular with the most important demographic to become popular with.

I hate kids 

ALSO

“When we look at the history books nobody ever mentions the losers”

That’ right cause nobody ever thinks about the 1990 England team or the 1982 Brazil team and we just can’t stop talking about the 1990 Argentina team and the 1982 Italy team.

• Like 1

Scott Carson, two-time Champions League winner. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DFF said:

Scott Carson, two-time Champions League winner. 

Best thing about that. Won it at the same stadium without playing either game with a 18 year gap between finals

• Like 3