UEFA Champions League 2022/23

Lineker

The only teams under Klopp who have knocked us out the Champions League have been teams from Madrid. 

The only time we've not played a Madrid team was when we won it....in Madrid

• 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Baddar said:

16 year old Warren Zaire-Emery plays for PSG against Bayern tonight, becoming the youngest to start in the CL knockouts. Mbappe is on the bench.

It's still mad to me that Choupo-Moting is Bayern's starting striker these days.

I love Choupo-Moting scoring goals the way he is. Guy has a special place in my heart. I want to say in FIFA 11 he was my best friend's star player for that he signed for Union Berlin and developed. He would always come into my room to play my FIFA our senior year of college. 12 years later and we still make references to him being a FIFA legend. Hope he scores today!

1 minute ago, stokeriño said:

(Speaking as the only person not watching the Arsenal/City match...)

It feels like it's been months since this was last the case, but Chelsea really don't deserve to be behind.

Hey... I turned it on just in time to see Adeyemi torch Enzo Fernandez, round Kepa, and complete his one man counter. 

Pretty decent celebration too