Summer Transfer Window 2023

Lineker

23 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Carra was clearly having a laugh with that 2nd tweet. It was funny but naturally people took it seriously because he didn't use the :shifty:

Twitter needs a Comic Sans setting!

I sympathise with Carragher. It is difficult for people who frequently have bullshit opinions to distinguish their joke bullshit opinions from their legitimate bullshit opinions, and honestly the easiest way he can escape from that conundrum is to just get better opinions.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, METALMAN said:

You can tell when Jamie Carragher isn’t joking because he spits in little girls’ faces.

He spits in the face of people who don't want to joke...

Spoiler

Carlito-01.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Baddar said:

Carra was clearly having a laugh with that 2nd tweet. It was funny but naturally people took it seriously because he didn't use the :shifty:

In an industry that employs such brain dead goons as Gabby Agbonlahor, there is no room for irony and sarcasm.

1 hour ago, King Ellis said:

Looking forward to the social media announcements being like

Having now watched the actual Kane announcement video I'm so disappointed it wasn't a video of wrestling Kane with Harry Kane's face chokeslamming people with various clubs badges over their faces.

• Like 1

This is all fascinating to me. There's a big palaver online over transfer chat that I just cannot be arsed with half the time but this is genuinely interesting as it has generated a lot of, probably, agent-generated noise.  

I like that Liverpool and Brighton are both just holding steady over the whole thing. I assume this stuff happens all the time in transfers but we just don't always see it in the public sphere.

Whatever happens, maybe Caicedo should ditch the agent and get a new one.

2 hours ago, Malenko said:

I don't know if it's true because I haven't seen an official announcement but apparently, according to a German newspaper, he's on the squad facing RB Leipzig for the German supercup later today?

Kane winning a trophy within 24 hours of leaving Spurs sounds about right.

• Haha 1