The EWB Band 100 Results

Jook

How is this list being counted? Because I see one Kanye West vote (at #7, which should give him 4 points), and that's from Cloudy.

I think he might've asked around some other boards. I remember for one Top 100 list (can't remember what one) they asked on another board.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm Kinks were great.

Better than The Who in my opinion...And a truly 'British' band, especially with "Sunny Afternoon"

Bjork, Masive Attack, Kraftwerk and Beck all make me a happy bunny.

I've given up saying "so and so should be higher" cos two years ago I realised this list is a list of mostly wrestling fans, mostly American, mostly in their teenage years.

WHAT ACTUALLY IS EMO?!?!?!?!?! Is it all about crying and wearing shirts with the top button done up and stuff?

I suppose dEUS isn't in it? Too bad, cause that band is just sooooooo fuckin' good. Unfortunately, it's Belgian... If they were American or British, they would make it into this list for sure!

Just listen to Suds and Soda. Or Instant Street...

WHAT ACTUALLY IS EMO?!?!?!?!?! Is it all about crying and wearing shirts with the top button done up and stuff?

And cutting yourself. They're basically pussies who can't take any pain.

No, you're confusing Stereotypical Overgeneralized Emo with Stereotypical Overgeneralized Goth.

Emo is dead. The word is Scene.

At least that's according to all the kids at my school. I guess everyone got tired of writing Emo/Screamo/Hardcore for the music interests and just want one word to describe them or something.

It baffles me. But I don't listen to anything close to it, so I don't really care.

At least that's according to all the kids at my school. I guess everyone got tired of writing Emo/Screamo/Hardcore for the music interests and just want one word to describe them or something.

It baffles me. But I don't listen to anything close to it, so I don't really care.

Wrong. 100% wrong.

The music is scene? What? Do you know how stupid that is?

Emo is hardly dead. Emo is the music, right? Yes. Emo, screamo, hardcore, whatever, it's the music.

"Scene" generally is used to describe the fans, not the general fans, the over the top emo fans. The ones who take it all what others consider too far.

Wrong. 100% wrong.

The music is scene? What? Do you know how stupid that is?

Emo is hardly dead. Emo is the music, right? Yes. Emo, screamo, hardcore, whatever, it's the music.

"Scene" generally is used to describe the fans, not the general fans, the over the top emo fans. The ones who take it all what others consider too far.

I'm just saying what everyone at my school who goes and sees stuff like Hawthorne Heights and Poison The Well tells me. But my school is filled with kids with these really bad haircuts.