What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Then I guess you'll give it a chance? :D By the way, I really check on this thread for Beatnik and your Reviews. You can call me a fanboy of my movies all you want(well.......... I am), but it makes me a bit more happy when people like a film of a series I love, or any other movie in that case.

Now on to important things: Will Azkaban be in your top 10 Numbahs...

that is the ultimate question. :P

(Oh I personally can't wait for you two to shit on Catwomen...if you even bother wasting your money for it)

Edited by Laice_

Now on to important things: Will Azkaban be in your top 10 Numbahs...

that is the ultimate question.  :P 

(Oh I personally can't wait for  you two to shit on Catwomen...if you even bother wasting your money for it)

1. I turned down the chance to see HP tonight, as I have business to take care of....it doesn't even have to be great to fit into my weak-ass Top 10.

2. My pants are already down in anticipation for Catwoman. I'll be there for the first showing.

I don't think its weak....well it would be perfect if Azkaban is up there :P It looks like Beatniks...except.... Bah! You know.

The Punisher - Hell yeah! Great violence, great one liners, I loved this movie so much.

/////SPOILERS/////

After Travolta dies, when the cars go up in the shape of the punisher logo, THE ENTIRE CINEMA CHEERED!

/////END SPOILERS/////

Anyway, even thought it may not be a cinematic piece of brilliance, and it's certainly no Eternal Sunshine, but it was a great fun movie. 8.5/10.

The talented Mr. Ripley: 6.5/10

A nice flick, nothing special about it.

Guest Pulp

The Sandlot - 8/10

Still a fun movie. Classic baseball movie.

Office Space - 10/10

This movie gets funnier every time I see it.

The Day After Tomorrow - 2/10

Sucked. Sucked. Sucked. Sucked. I give it points for the special effects, the plot, believeability, character development, all sucked.

Bubba Ho-Tep: 8/10

Quote of the year:

Eat the dog dick of Anubis you ass wipe!

Shit, I've gotta see that now. I love Bruce Campbell.

main_image.jpg

Wet Hot American Summer - 3.5/10

Alot of people I know are used as extras in this movie so it was fun to search for em. Plus I love the Camp's cook character, but other than that this movie is awful.

Mystic River

9.5/10

Awesome movie. A bit slow in parts, but the story was spectacular, and the acting made it just that much better.

I'm still pissed that Penn got the nod over Depp for Best Actor at the Academy Awards, but I'm not as pissed as I was.