What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

No, I haven't, I'm not into anything fantasy or sci-fi, never have been.

I might recognize Goldblum if I saw him, *googles him* ooooh, the dude from Law & Order.

I'm not even quite sure who Jeff Goldblum is, but is this uh, an uh, reference to uh, Jeff Goldblum, or did you just uh, say that way too much? :shifty:

Have you never even seen Jurassic Park, or Independence Day? But yeah, yeah it is.

No, I haven't, I'm not into anything fantasy or sci-fi, never have been.

I might recognize Goldblum if I saw him, *googles him* ooooh, the dude from Law & Order.

That's how you know him?

That's only a little more surprising than saying you know him from Tenspeed & Brownshoe.

Everyone's seen that film, but does anybody particularly like it? I don't really know anyone who does. It's just kind of... there.

I do. I actually do. I like Goldblum, I like Smith (in this anyway), it's just fun. I like it in the same way I like Arnie films and Blade Trinity.

I saw ID4 in theatres with my first wife. Man I am an old bastard.

Let Me In 8/10

Now I want to see Let The Right One In, and as it is available to watch on Instant I will do just that tomorrow I think, if I can handle the subtitles. I really liked this American version a lot. Well acted with a great story. Another one if I had been able to see it before GoGo closed the list I would have added to my top movies of 2010.

Just finished the Lemmy documentary. It is an amazing insight and really an interesting documentary. And of course, the live recording are fucking awesome. Probably not THAT interesting if you couldn't care less about Mötorhead or Lemmy but it is still very well-done.

Bronson - 8/10 Tom Hardy is phenomenal in this and it just shows how versitile he is. The film has a great balance of comedy and violence and, overall, was really impressive.

No Strings Attatched - 6/10 It was nice to see someone like Natalie Portman (who seems to be in everything at the moment) in a rom-com, because it changes things up a little. It won't blow you away or anything, but it's a fun little flick with some funny moments. But nothing to really write home about.

Blue Velvet - 9/10 Watched this as a part of my film studies course and I was mesmerized by it. It was my second David Lynch film, my first being Mullholland Drive (plus, I've watched a few Twin Peaks episodes). I really, really enjoyed it. Dennis Hopper is nothing short than fantastic. From what I know of Lynch, especially compared to Mullholland Drive, this isn't as weird as his other offerings. But the script is delightful, it's packed with quirks and it held my attention throughout. And I want to find more of Lynch's work after this.