Football Manager 2008

Dan

Fake Inc..

...and to the poster above about the crack causing bugs, its bullshit, especially if your using the hatred no cd (havn't tried the fairlight one as I have no reason too), like I said, I'm in 2009 and havn't experienced any of the crap si are spouting, and before anyone has a go at me for using the no cd, securom doesn't work with my pc so it's the only way i can play (legit game). If Si spent more of their time implementing a protection that is compatible with all, and not trying to put in triggers which make bugs (even in legit games, not just no cd), then I wouldn't be so pissed off with them right now :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aston Villa 1-1 Wigan

Newcastle 2-0 Aston Villa

Fulham 1-0 Aston Villa

:(

Edit: Aston Villa 0-0 Arsenal

:ohwell:

When I can only get one goal in four games from the likes of Moore, Carew, Agbonlahor and Ashton (yes, Ashton), something is seriously wrong.

Edited by stokeriño

Aston Villa 1-1 Wigan

Newcastle 2-0 Aston Villa

Fulham 1-0 Aston Villa

:(

Edit: Aston Villa 0-0 Arsenal

:ohwell:

When I can only get one goal in four games from the likes of Moore, Carew, Agbonlahor and Ashton (yes, Ashton), something is seriously wrong.

Your tactics are all to cock?

Possibly, but I have been trying to tweak them in light of my opponents. We played really well in the Newcastle game until Martins headed in a corner after 70 minutes and we gave away a penalty immediately afterwards. It's not to say we aren't getting shots on goal...in fact, the fans (in the Confidence section) repeat the same complaint for every match: disappointment at being able to convert chances into goals. Of course, when Luke Moore is able to stand on the edge of the six yard box and hit the far-side corner flag with his shot, I'm not sure what's to be done. <_>

Edited by stokeriño

Possibly, but I have been trying to tweak them in light of my opponents. We played really well in the Newcastle game until Martins headed in a corner after 70 minutes and we gave away a penalty immediately afterwards. It's not to say we aren't getting shots on goal...in fact, the fans (in the Confidence section) repeat the same complaint for every match: disappointment at being able to convert chances into goals. Of course, when Luke Moore is able to stand on the edge of the six yard box and hit the far-side corner flag with his shot, I'm not sure what's to be done. <_>

Don't play him :P

Nah - I have little experience in FM so can't really comment. Though I will say I was really happy with myself in a game the other night. Eagles scored an OG in a pre-season friendly and played shocking. Because I'm a fair man, and I like the guy, I played him in the next game too - This time I told him I expected a performance from him.

Low and behold, he scored in a 4-1 victory. Lovely.

Odd cause I deleted that file and I still have the germans masked and Jens Mustermann for Oliver Kahn.

You're not meant to delete the file, just open it with notepad and edit the 1's to 0's or vice versa IIRC.

To the guy complaining about Villa being crap on the game or what not, on my 2009 game they came 5th then 3rd so......gotta be your tactics :D

2009? How bloody quickly have you been playing this since it came out? ¬_¬

Okay, clearly some match bugs need to be sorted out. I've just seen the Leeds keeper pick up the ball, stand there with it for a few seconds, and then - for no obvious reason at all - turn 90 degrees to to the right and punt it horizontally off the pitch for a throw in. Unless he usually does that sort of thing, of course. >_>

Edit: And yeah, needless to say I'm not particularly happy using any tactic that calls itself 'Enigma'. <_ though i hardly call it a supertactic. giving tryout in my league cup round match at home to leeds and we being forced into extra time...>

Edit 2: Penalties. <_>

Edit 3: We won the shootout 4-2, thank fuck. Not impressed with that tactic, mind you.

Edited by stokeriño