The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Started playing Vice City again.

Billie Jean :wub:. Run To You :wub:. Broken Wings :wub:. Africa :wub:. Maurice :wub:. Fernando Martinez :wub:. "I'll cry when I'm done killing!" :wub:. Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts :wub:... :shifty:.

In conclusion: Vice City = :wub:

Eurgh, you bastard, I'd almost convinced myself not to buy the GTA Trilogy this month when the pack comes out, and now you've forced me into it you glorious bastard.

Overusing the "bastard" key on your keyboard huh... :rolleyes:

One was a mean bastard, one was a complimentary bastard, you bastard :angry:

The Force Unleashed is getting a DLC that has a what if Story... "what if the darkside won?"... in wich you can battle Luck Skywalker among others... this is a game i might want to get... should be around for 20-30€.

Did they fix the bugs that all the initial reviews of this game reported?

I'm not sure how it is on the PS3 side of things, but I know there are still a lot of times where the graphics and whatnot glitch out. I'll probably end up getting the Ultimate Sith Edition or whatever it's called when that comes out, the game plus all of the DLC.

So, what, is it going to a full decent length extra game? That sounds pretty awesome, I'd love that.

I haven't played Force Unleashed in ages, and even when I did it was on PS2, so it'll be nice to buy this Ultimate Sith Edition and play again + the new chapter.

I have no idea about that, but i read that the first DLC lastet an amazing amount of 30 Minutes.

They say it´s an extra chapter to the story, if you played the game (wich i have not) you might be able to guss what amount of time this might be.

If someone wouldn't mind could you let me know how well the PS3 works as a blu-ray player? I want to get a blu-ray player and I also have to buy a PS2 so I was thinking of just getting the older backwards compatible system to fix both problems. Lots of people around here are selling them on craiglist and stuff so thankfully it wouldn't be hard to get one. Thanks in advance!