The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I found it quite funny how they give the option of not downloading it, but tell you that you won't be able to use PSN or play any future PS3/Blu Ray titles if you don't.

Thats because a lot of companies use the PS3 as Supercomputer with no gameing purpos at all.

Looking for a sports game but don't know what to get, preferably an american sport since I can only play football games for so long before getting bored of them. Looking at preferably basketball, american football then baseball in preference of sport, but if there's a particular stand out franchise I'm up for it.

Looking for a sports game but don't know what to get, preferably an american sport since I can only play football games for so long before getting bored of them. Looking at preferably basketball, american football then baseball in preference of sport, but if there's a particular stand out franchise I'm up for it.

What about hockey?!

MLB The Show is indeed one of, if not the best games in terms of accurate representation of the sport, the presentation is top notch. You'd have to import it though. Madden 10 is the best edition they've put out for a while for American Football, NHL 10 is amazing - especially the Be a Pro stuff, but if you're not after hockey there's not much point. Not a big fan of the 2k series, same goes with basketball, I've found Live to be better than 2k.