The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I am fairly certrain that there must be a way to secure sensetive information from the public, but dossent realy matter - it just made me chukle wen i read it.

I am feeling lots of GT5 love today. :wub:

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Is it just me or are B-Spec drivers mildly retarted wen it comes to races on tracks that have a lot of curves? They cannot seem to win a race with the same car that i use to become number one with half a minute on the second place.

As for DC, they actualy already offer discounts on the subscription, sucks for the people that went out day one but i feel a 10$ per month is much more nice to look at.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Bad news dragsy: GameStop doesn't take DC for trade-in. Already checked myself since I was curious to see if we would, what with the subscriptions and all. Turns out we don't even have a SKU for preowned copies of DC Universe. Looks like you're stuck with it man.

Pretty much. Not sure why EB Games is taking them since they're a GameStop owned property, yet we can't accept them at GameStop... weird decision to say the least. Gamestation taking them is no surprise though. Play N Trade probably does too.

Not entirely certain why we don't to be honest.

EDIT: Wait, you said EA Games. Disregard my EB Games comment then :P

Bad news dragsy: GameStop doesn't take DC for trade-in. Already checked myself since I was curious to see if we would, what with the subscriptions and all. Turns out we don't even have a SKU for preowned copies of DC Universe. Looks like you're stuck with it man.

I work at Gamestation. I checked I could trade it in before I even bought it, for precisely that reason.

Hu-uh. Must be a GameStop only decision then. That's really strange, wonder why the hell we aren't taking them. I even double-checked in our system yesterday and sure enough, we still don't.

Odd to say the least.

Is it possible to set up a US PSN and buy the US PSOne Classics on an EU PS3.

I only ask because it's kind of a piss take that Resident Evil 1-3 have been out in the US for a long while and the biggest release we've gotten in months is The Little Mermaid II.

I struggled with Wet on the harder difficulties. I enjoyed it, but as with everything else these days, I haven't got past like the second level.

Pretty similar to this. I love Wet but only got to about the fifth level or so and then bought whatever new big game came out and now whenever I go back to it there's something else to play too. :angry: