Doctor Who

Benji

:puke:

I see a mix between Wesley Crusher and Steve Urkel in that costume design, not keen. The jacket over a hoodie she wore in the reveal looked perfectly fine. Sometimes simplicity is better.

Edited by Naitch

Yeah, I hope that's not going to be her signature look, it feels too much like it's trying to be quirky and original. The simplistic outfit in the reveal was far better.

The outfit looks horrible. As I said on another forum, the only part I like is the socks.

Hopefully, like Capaldi, she'll have more than one outfit. And that one won't last long. (My favorite outfit for Twelve was the red velvet jacket.)

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, Jerichristmas said:

Now I know that we don't know how the new Doctor is going to be played yet but I had a dream last night about Jodie's Doctor meeting up with Jack Harkness and I'd fucking love that to happen somehow.

I was thinking earlier today that it would be a good time to reintroduce him. He's not been around in quite some time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, hugobomb said:

BBC has dropped all of the new Who episodes onto iPlayer. 🤩

Had to check this out as to whether it was the new series or that the put up every episode from 2005, unfortunatly it is the latter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/a49711e9-a374-4f7e-821c-d0ecf3e78207