Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

What is it that you're not enjoying? Or is it just a bunch of small things? The only things I seem to be "meh'ing" about is Mohinders fucking awful Man-Spider/Fly/whatever trip (but then who's surprised? Mohinder and Maya have both been very "meh" characters) and, as I say, the concept of the arcing story.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilers from tonight's episode within.

Well, that was fucked up. Hiro just up and killing Ando like that? No fucking way that just happened, future visions or not, Hiro is not a killer. I hope Hiro had a plan or something and is going to get Ando to safety where he can be healed. I could see Hiro once again "using" Ando like that could cause Ando to go down the path that Hiro saw in the future.

Besides that, the rest of the episode was enjoyable. Wonder if we'll get an explanation as to how Parkman Sr. got free from Matt's mindtrap or whatever you want to call it. And the reveal of Mr. Petrelli was great...next week looks amazing though.

Dubb

I believe we are just to assume that The Company found a way to do so (or Parkman did himself) after the Company sedated him and tagged him back in S2. We know that he was in Level 5 before the mass escape, so uh... yeah. That's all I got for it.

I didn't like that last episode. It was really boring, if not for Ando being killed by Hiro, I'd forget it tomorrow. Also, yeah, that was totally Luther Reigns in the bar.
OMFG! Ando is dead! But I'm pretty sure that "bad ass" Hiro will go back in time to prevent all of this... I mean, if his power was anything different, Ando's death would mean something... But if Hiro can travel in time it is a no brainer - Ando will be saved eventually...

So, caught episode 6 tonight...

Booooo to killing off Adam Monroe :crying:

Mr. Petrelli seems bad ass, and he did me a great favour because this new Peter was annoying as fuck.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

I hate the endings of episodes, and I love them at the same time. I hate them, because they end in a great moment, and I can't wait to see the next episode, but obviously, I have to wait for it :/ And I love them, because they end in a great moment... ;]

Mr. Petrelli's power rocks. Adam Monroe being killed - not so much, I liked that little son of a bitch... :)

I hate the endings of episodes, and I love them at the same time. I hate them, because they end in a great moment, and I can't wait to see the next episode, but obviously, I have to wait for it :/ And I love them, because they end in a great moment... ;]

Mr. Petrelli's power rocks. Adam Monroe being killed - not so much, I liked that little son of a bitch... :)

what i don't get those is peter is an empath or whatever it is, so if his dad stole his powers, surely he can get em again just by being near him?

EDIT: Actually ignore that, I just realised when his dad absorbed all his powers, he'd have absorbed the empath ability as well, leaving Peter normal.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Okay, THAT was a great episode. More of that, please. Peter is no longer godlike, but I suspect it will work well for his dad - an all-powerful villain is much better than an all-powerful hero. Seriously though, if they can keep it up with episodes like this, then I am right back on board.

So, I take it...

Sylar is the one who has to save the day, considering Peter has lost his powers and Sylar still has them? Plus, maybe Mr. Petrelli doesn't even know about Sylar being his son, because Mrs. Petrelli kept it secret?

I think it's either gonna be him, or Claire or for some strange reason, Mohinder.

Oh man, What a great episode. Right back on track with the awesome.
I love Daddy Petrelli being the Big Bad of this season. What I don't like however is killing off Adam Monroe.
But thinking about it, I don't suppose there's a lot left for him to do. He worked best as a loner bad guy with a purpose/leading others... and with Daddy Petrelli assuming the role of the Leader, Monroe didn't really have anything to add.
Season 2 getting fucked over by the writers strike really didn't help Anders who is a great actor. ): Ah well, I'm sure he'll be in something else soon enough.

Peter losing his powers... Hmm.
Hopefully he's just lost the powers he stole, because as much as I was rooting for Peter to stop being all-powerful, taking what could be considered the main hero and making him useless is kind of a let down. I'd like to see Peter maybe start gaining a new set of powers & keeping him away from Hiro means he loses the ability to see the future and travel through time, which are the two powers of his I didn't enjoy.

Thank god for the Flyhinder storyline. He keeps Tracy (You waste the ability to freeze stuff on NIKKI MARK II!? God.), Maya (Who's ability is just... pointless.) and Mohinder himself out of the picture for a good majority of the episodes.
All we need now is for Nathan to get a purpose to be involved in the story right now. ):

Heroes really needs to learn that they don't need ALL of the shows characters to be doing something all of the time. Mohinder could of happily stepped out of this season, as with Parkman (Though I do like Matt), Tracy's character wasn't really needed at all, why not have just given a little time in the series for Nikki to have a funeral and the characters she was intertwined with be affected by her death and leave it at that? Even Hiro seems to be just... added into the equation. I really hope we get to see Evil Ando just so it gives Hiro a little more to do.

And last of all... Sylar seeking redemption? Reminds me of Angel from Buffy. And I loved me some Angel. :)

I can't believe they killed off Adam. I was hoping he'd stick around for awhile longer.

Seriously, I'm hoping Parkman, Maya or Mohinder end up getting killed off this season. Parkman has really become a useless character to me, and I never liked Maya. Mohinder's storyline is getting boring, and he's outlived his usefulness imo.

And which of the new bad guys have stuck around? The black dude with the fear power, and the other bald guy, but what about the rest?

Regarding Adam...

If Mr Petrelli can 'lose' the powers he's gained, Adam will be back I'd say, he's got a healing ability and he was killed by old age, not violent trauma, so he should and likely will be back, doubt they'd have brought him back just for that when they could've had Mr Petrelli just gain the power from Peter in the first place.

Also, fuck Parkman haters :@ He's lovely and entertaining, there's nothing wrong with having a normal family guy with extraordinary powers/problems, he's entertained me this season.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

Parkman won't die, he's gotta have a big bad showdown with his dad again to finish it off.

And if i recall, wasn't their a clip of Tracy with Monroe and other bad guys when they were hyping up the new series? Surely a sign he ain't gone yet..

Regarding Adam...

If Mr Petrelli can 'lose' the powers he's gained, Adam will be back I'd say, he's got a healing ability and he was killed by old age, not violent trauma, so he should and likely will be back, doubt they'd have brought him back just for that when they could've had Mr Petrelli just gain the power from Peter in the first place.

Also, fuck Parkman haters :@ He's lovely and entertaining, there's nothing wrong with having a normal family guy with extraordinary powers/problems, he's entertained me this season.

That and also it seems the guy he's been talking to keeps calling him "Pacman" 4th ep on on tonight in Aus, I think.