The England thread

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I didn't really notice that before, but theres a picture of Rooney floating around and its been put up, luckily when its down its not very noticiable.

I like it. A lot. That cross on the shoulder looks ace, and I usually don't like England kits. I'd rather we stick with Umbro than Nike too, since all Nike kits look boringly the same with the exception of Croatia, which is ace.

Ace.

Personally I'd love a plain white with a round collar...A nice tight Kappa-esque creation.

I don't like the little flappy collar but having said that, this shirt is about a million times better than the last one.

Snip the little flappy collar of and it's really getting back to top form.

We need a new English kit maker to start pushing Umbro.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Whats with men wanting to wear tight clothes? bearing in mind most of English football fans that aren't kids are fat, it'd look stupid, and Kappa stopped being cool about 6 years ago.

I think fat blokes squeezing into skin tight kits is what makes England great!

I didn't mean Kappa to make England kits of course, only an English company should make England kits, but I'd just like there to be an alternative to Umbro.

I agree with you about Kappa sportswear for the man on the street, but their kits for Spurs, Wales and Italy are decent kits, especially as Spurs have the fattest fans in the Premiership!

I like the shirt. It's nice and simple, but I still think they need to have a good old St. Georges Cross emblazened all over the fucker. As it is though, it's a nice simple shirt. It's only to distinguish us from the other team anyway, so who cares if it's nothing special?

Unless it becomes ugly, like Coventry and their "brown shit" period.

Every team has got a tradition and a more or less set kit before the designers even have a go. There really isn't too much you can do with a bit of red on an all white shirt (though Umbro are still trying). That said, I like it. It is still a bit different and has been said before it remains nice and simple. I won't get mine until the next competition rolls around and I'm back in full to-the-pub-to-cheer-on-England-patriot mode

Guest PlagueUK

Got mine today, £35, very simple and cool. Should be amazing tomorrow in the pub getting beer and shit spilled over it though when i've had a fewa and we score lol.