General Television Thread

Hellfire

On 10/17/2019 at 3:51 AM, Jimmy said:

wait what, she's incredible in Euphoria! 

16 hours ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

QFE. Zendaya is great, especially so in Euphoria. 

16 hours ago, livid said:

Yeah I don't get the "she isn't that great" in it because she's amazing in it, as is all of the cast really. 

nah

John Cho got injured on the set of Cowboy Bebop, pushing filming back 7-9 months. "Serious knee injury", and Netflix is unwilling to recast the part. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Rey Cloudy said:

John Cho got injured on the set of Cowboy Bebop, pushing filming back 7-9 months. "Serious knee injury", and Netflix is unwilling to recast the part. 

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. But also sad about this... I want my live action space cowboys.

Also! The Watchmen tonight. That kinda crept up.

10 hours ago, Ruki said:

I hope he makes a speedy recovery. But also sad about this... I want my live action space cowboys.

Also! The Watchmen tonight. That kinda crept up.

.... this show has pretty much made me cry in the first 5 minutes...

53 minutes ago, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

Started on Stranger Things, finally.

Was really good.

I don't like the toxic behaviour by Steve, though. He's a douchebag.

He gets better!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ruki said:

Question..

Hide contents

The heck is up with the raining squid?

Comic book spoilers:

Adrien Veidt/Ozymandias unleashed fake alien squid on New York to pretend Earth was being invaded and avoid countries entering into nuclear war, I would think this is probably tied to that but we might never find out and I'm okay with that!

I don't like comic book shows/movies but I love the Watchmen comics and I love Damien Lindelof so this show is literally right up my alley. 

On 16/10/2019 at 16:24, Rey Cloudy said:

I dunno where else to put this so I'll ask here, does anyone have a Shudder subscription? It's $4.75 a month, 7 day free trial. Thinking of signing up for the trial to watch the Creepshow TV show that they're doing. What else is on Shudder that's worth seeing?

Suspiria and Tenebrae.

• Like 1

https://www.hulu.com/series/small-business-revolution-main-street-f6fa1c94-ef48-437a-85f5-c0b94bffe1f2

Throwing this here. Going to start watching it in a bit. It's a reality competition where a bunch of cities competed to have Amanda Brinkman and Ty Pennington come and revitalize their downtown districts. Searcy, which is about 25 minutes away from me and practically an adopted hometown for me, won the vote for Season 4 and now the season 4 episodes are out.