UFC News and Discussion Thread

Guest mr. potato head

Wait I think that won Fight of the Night? Enjoyable fight and all but that's bullshit if it's true.

Don't know who fights Jones next, there's nobody at 205 I'd give a shot against him. But then, that's what we all think about GSP and have thought about Silva and did think about Penn and Velasquez and Lesnar, so anything's possible.

It's a mystery to me who could be next. He's beaten Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Lyoto, and Evans in 5 straight fights. That's truly amazing. There's nobody out there who you can look at and think they had a better shot at beating Jones than Lyoto or Evans.

Who would even be a threat to him? He's beaten the 5 best at 205 with the exception of himself. If Griffin can string wins together I guess he can get a shot, Gustafsson has to be moving into that category soon doesn't he?

I like how Rashad Evans had two significant strikes in 25 minutes while Jones just shut him down continually. I'll give him credit for hanging in there but I guess that is easy when all you do is fight defensively. Also, Rory MacDonald is amazing. He is my favorite.

I think Hendo should go next. He is coming off a win over noted fat overrated racist Fedor Emelianenko and Shogun and I would absolutely love to see someone like Hendo fight Jones. I honestly believe that would be Jones' biggest challenge.