UFC News and Discussion Thread

You just know Rothwell practiced that speech so many times. The mental image of that big burly dude trying his best to cut a heel wrestling promo in the mirror is cute. :lol:

Damn, being a Meathead fan is the worst. Just starting to beat Rothwell on the feet and he goes for a takedown like that. :crying: Guy's got talent, his decision-making lets him down so much.

Even he was calling himself stupid right after the fight. I love Mitrione and thought he should have mauled Rothwell but he made a horrible decision. Also I'm so glad Hendo pulled that off. I've been calling for him to hang it up for his health but I'll never deny loving it when he knocks the hell out of someone.

The thread is marked spoilers, we've been here before. :P

Not so much to do with injuries, as opposed to his stubbornness, he refused to go to Mexico early to adjust to the altitude, and he paid for it.

I really did feel there was a possibility Werdum would win, just like how I felt that he would somehow beat Browne in April last year. There is just something in his demeanour, his confidence and the way he's carrying himself that has lead to this incredible improvement everywhere, and also because of Cordeiro.

This would be how I would book the heavyweight division now:

Werdum vs. Arlovski

Cain vs. Miocic

JDS vs. Overeem

2016 is going to be the year of Big Ben, though :P

Also crazy to think, just around the end of last year everyone was talking about how the reign of the Brazilians is over, and now they have 3 champs, with the potential (no matter how slim) for 2 more this year.