UFC News and Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I just looked that up. Budweiser recently partnered with a trans rights activist, so Kid Rock bought several cases of Bud Light to shoot with an assault rifle. It showed that he's well 'ard or something.

"partnered" as in they sent her a commemorative can with her picture on it for doing free advertising for them during a social media campaign. We live alongside the dumbest fucking people.

• 3 months later...

Gaethje vs Poirier Spoiler

Spoiler

What a head kick. Honestly I love both of these guys so no matter who won, I would have been okay with it. I thought it was going to end explosively and that's exactly what happened.

Big shouts to Derrick Lewis as well. He's had a rough time as of late both in and out of the Octagon so it was nice to see him win and win big. He's always the master of celebration and post fight interviews when he wins too so that was funny as hell.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuck, what an absolute fucking legend. I literally just watched his fight with utter idiot Stephan Bonnar at UFC 100 and how he persevered in the first round and beat the crap out of him after that.  

Apparently his dog woke Mark Coleman up to the house going up in flames, Coleman saved both his parents than ran back in to get the dog but unfortunately couldn't save him :( The dog's name was Hammer, too :( 

Absolutely hope Coleman makes it through. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...