UFC News and Discussion Thread

:crying: So many feels watching Ultimate Fighter.

1. Love Roxanne! We could totally be good friends :D

2. Roxanne lost and she was so upset :crying:

3. Still hate you Ronda Rousey :rolleyes:

So much this.

Didn't realise Machida was making a move to Middleweight. He should do well there, and it'll be interesting to see if Munoz can beat someone of his calibre.

Shame about Bisping though. Crowd reaction would have been huge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xbX-qCkXg8

REAL MEN TALK FACE TO FACE.

He says from his backyard, on camera.

Wanderlei was sure to have all his men drag him away immediately when Chael showed no sign of backing down.

Jones/Teixera is official for Superbowl weekend card, with Mir/Overeem moved to be the co-main.

Roy Nelson on the weight loss:

I figure that I'll get down to 205 faster than Daniel. If I beat Daniel, wouldn't I get a title shot? My goal is just to beat Daniel. My goal is to fight the champ. Right now, Daniel is in front of me, so I'm trying to beat him...in everything he does. I'm hearing that if he beats me, he's supposed to get a title shot at 205; he gets to jump to the front of the line. I'm all about jumping to the front of the line. My mode of thinking is that he's number 2, and if I beat him, my next step after that would be to fight for the belt, in either division.