UFC News and Discussion Thread

I don't really see the issue. Rousey is an emotional fighter. Sometime's her emotions get the better of her and she can go off on one, but I don't really see that as a problem.

Not surprised at all by that result. They basically built it up to happen for the entire show going down the route of "Oh, this woman is the clear favorite." to a point you just knew she wasn't going to win.

Gutted that cunt Carraway is on the show.

I don't really see the issue. Rousey is an emotional fighter. Sometime's her emotions get the better of her and she can go off on one, but I don't really see that as a problem.

Not surprised at all by that result. They basically built it up to happen for the entire show going down the route of "Oh, this woman is the clear favorite." to a point you just knew she wasn't going to win.

Gutted that cunt Carraway is on the show.

It's the first episode, if it was after weeks of bonding with her fighters, maybe, but now we're probably looking at 12 weeks of this.

Ronda's the best. She's actually quite charismatic, charming and intelligent but when there's a competition to be won, she is an all business, super driven ice queen.

• Like 1

Pretty sure I saw that Vaughan Lee kid today.

He's based out of UTC, so I'd imagine it almost definately was.

That's where he was. Just wasn't sure if it was him. They got anyone else there of note these days? They're expanding to downstairs I believe. Must be doing well.