Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

Manchester City have given a trial to the son of one of the former stars of The A-Team. Roland Benedict, 20, whose father, Dirk, played Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in the 1980s television show, has been training with City's development squad.

I pity them if they don't sign that fool.

A joke about Battlestar Galactica would have drawn more laughter from me <_<

And none from everyone else.

• Like 2

I love Martin Jol and as the General says, Fulham have to go up in my liking now. Hopefully they'll play some "shexshy football" with a good amount of "crazy capersh" (I wish I could find his post-match interview from when we lost to Newcastle. It was brilliant).

Seriously though, people buy huge houses, knock them down, to build exactly the same huge houses.

Just went to the Spurs training ground and was planning my excuse to the security guards. They were walking over to me, probably going to say 'Fuck off, no fans.' And out drove Wilson Palacios being all "Hey buddy! How are you? You came?" and shook my hand. Told me he had to go home for an hour, but will come back. He's told the security guards to let me in as he is going to sign the shirts then. He's a ridiculously nice guy with a nice car.

I'm developing a man crush >_>

He signed everything and then invited us in to watch training.

Bentley said hi. Assou-Ekotto, Woodgate, Rose, Bassong and maybe Taarbat (a skinny Younes Kaboul?) were there.

Palacios said to come back tomorrow for a Spurs shirt too. Security looked a bit miffed as we just two random men just waltzing into training.

Woodgate was just running around with presumeably a physio. He didn't look too happy. I think he has hayfever, as when he walked through the flowery garden we were in, he sneezed all over his sandwich.

The heat kinda ruined us so we left early, without our promised security passes. And we were on the touchline, and they didn't ask if we wanted to join in. Is Bentley injured too? He was there but just wandering around and not actually training...

I've got to burn a CD of the kids at the school performing, so he can actually see what I'm selling the shirt for. Now just got to get the Wilson Palacios shirt framed. Gonna be cheeky and ask him if he knows how I'd get in touch with Figueroa and Thomas.

When he saw the Olimpia one, he was all "Best team in the world!" - so that's an awesome gift for Ivan and his sister. And the one for me >_>

I hope it's cooler tomorrow, and maybe more players show up.

I noticed I might be a bit late for predictions, but I was in World Cup mode and more or less ignored this topic. Okay, literally ignored this topic. Time for me to outdo myself once again. At least I'll do better than the time I said Liverpool would win a treble.

1- Chelsea

2- Man Utd

3- Arsenal (FA Cup)

4- Man City

5- Liverpool

6- Tottenham

7- Fulham

8- Aston Villa (Carling Cup)

9- Bolton

10- Everton

11- Sunderland

12- Newcastle Utd