The International Football Federations Thread

hugobomb

TBF they haven't actually stated they've charged him with being racist. It just says they've charged him and on the thing on the FA it just says it was alleged that etc etc.

And Blatter really needs to fuck off already jesus christ he's the biggest retard in football

• Admin

Well they more or less have, here's the FA's statement in full:

The FA has today charged Liverpool’s Luis Suarez following an incident that occurred during the Liverpool versus Manchester United fixture at Anfield on 15 October 2011.

It is alleged that Suarez used abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards Manchester United’s Patrice Evra contrary to FA rules.

It is further alleged that this included a reference to the ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race of Patrice Evra.

The FA will issue no further comment at this time.

If Suarez is cleared then I do hope somethings done about Evra, can't be going around calling people a racist. That's if he is cleared.

Be interesting to see the evidence for this case as the stuff in that was shown around the time was pretty inconclusive.

Also seriously it's appalling if Blatter gets away with what he's said it's beyond a joke, guy needs to fuck off...The sooner the better.

Last I heard about the Suarez/Evra thing it was something like Suarez supposedly called him a negro several times over (well it is a Spanish word, but still...). It's been quiet for ages though.

Is that what other people heard, or was I reading a paper that was, shall we say, "speculating"?

Last I heard about the Suarez/Evra thing it was something like Suarez supposedly called him a negro several times over (well it is a Spanish word, but still...). It's been quiet for ages though.

Is that what other people heard, or was I reading a paper that was, shall we say, "speculating"?

Is that the Guardian article, where the journalist said he called him 'negrito'? Supposedly that's the same as mate in South America.

Think it was just a 'here's what might have happened' article though.

Is that the Guardian article, where the journalist said he called him 'negrito'? Supposedly that's the same as mate in South America.

Think it was just a 'here's what might have happened' article though.

I have a bottle of rum called Negrito and offer it to my black friends.

Blatter's statement on the FIFA website.

Wonder if he said something to the guy in the picture and thought a hug would make it alright after.... Still baffled by it all.

• Admin
Joseph S Blatter

SeppBlatter Joseph S Blatter

...FIFA has a long standing and proud record in the area of anti-discrimination which will continue - http://d3w.io/t0THks

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Joseph S Blatter

...We have done several joint activities to raise awareness on the struggle against racism in South Africa...

1 hour ago

Joseph S Blatter

@rioferdy5 The ‘black man’ as you call him has a name: Tokyo Sexwale. He has done tremendous work against racism and apartheid in Africa...

1 hour ago

Calls for him to go are getting louder and louder. Gorodn Taylor of the PFA and Sports Minister Hugh Robertson are weighing in now, saying that his position is untennable.