Bands that you've seen live

Skummy

This must have come up a thousand times, but it's always a nice point of discussion - especially as I'm off to see The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster for the third time this weekend (amongst other things), and starting to get really excited about going to All Tomorrow's Parties in December, so live music is very much on my mind.

Just a bit of background - living where I do, "proper" live music is a bit scarce. No major bands really tour here, and working as I occasionally do as a promoter, I know too well how bloody expensive it is to try and book them. So more often than not, for me, seeing a band is going to involve booking flights to the UK and accommodation, taking time off work, and all the rest of that hassle, so I haven't been to nearly as much as I'd like, and tend to try and do one or two festivals a year and fit in as much as possible that way.

Anyway, thus far I've seen this lot, ignoring "local" and unsigned acts, and trying to stick to a vaguely chronological order;

Bob Geldof

Mike Peters (out of off of The Alarm)

Jools Holland & His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra

Nine Inch Nails

Saul Williams

Art Brut (x3)

The Futureheads

The Black Velvets

The Ordinary Boys

Kid Carpet

The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster (x2)

Sonic Youth (x4)

Napalm Death

Portishead

Sparklehorse

SunnO)))

Earth

Boris

Julian Cope

Damo Suzuki

Chrome Hoof (x2)

Silver Apples

GZA

Black Mountain

Thurston Moore

Om

Fuck Buttons (x2)

Aphex Twin

Polar Bear

John Cooper Clarke

Seasick Steve

Oneida

The Horrors (x2)

Blood Island Raiders

Crippled Black Phoenix

Madlib

The Heads

Big Business

The Melvins

Bohren & Der Club Of Gore

Butthole Surfers

dälek

Fantômas

Kool Keith

JG Thirlwell's Manorexia

Mastodon

Monotonix

Os Mutantes

Rahzel

Teenage Jesus & The Jerks

The Damned

The Dirtbombs

The Locust (x2)

Torche

White Noise

Hadouken!

My Bloody Valentine

De La Soul

Sun Ra Arkestra

The Buzzcocks

Fucked Up

The Pastels

Witch

Dirty Three

Primal Scream

Yo La Tengo

Josh T. Pearson

Lightning Bolt

mum

No Age

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

Television Personalities

Iggy & The Stooges

Spiritualized

The XX

Joanna Newsom

Deerhunter

The Residents

Boredoms

Konono No1

Daniel Johnston

She & Him

Broadcast

Ruins

The Tiger Lillies (x2)

James Chance & The Contortions

....there are probably more, but that's the main ones I remember.

The best one, though obviously difficult to choose, would be between SunnO))), Spiritualized, The Stooges, Television Personalities and The Buzzcocks. SunnO))) was far and away the most intense live experience ever - I wouldn't even say I especially enjoyed, but any band that can make you feel anything as powerfully as SunnO))) leave you feeling somewhat disconcerted and unsure of yourself at the end of their set has to count for something.

Spiritualized came close to a religious experience, it was just mindblowing - they performed "Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space" with full orchestra and choir, and it lasted nearly two hours, and was just perfect. It's one of my favourite albums anyway, but live it's just taken to another level. Very moving.

The Stooges, simply because Iggy is the greatest frontman I have ever seen live, and it almost felt like a privilege to witness that. Even at his age, when I thought I'd find the whole thing slightly sad, and almost wish he'd be playing something off his last solo album, he was just fantastic, and he seems to be having so much fun, it's just infectious. I liked him already, but live it suddenly all just makes sense.

TVP are one of my favourite bands, so seeing them live, and it not being half as shambolic and poorly rehearsed as their gigs are known to be was just wonderful. One of very few gigs where I've spent the whole thing at the very front singing along to every single word, practically in tears at some points.

The Buzzcocks were incredible...three encores, and as tight as any band I've ever seen, and I never realised how many of their songs I know and love. You go in thinking "well, they'll play Ever Fallen In Love and Orgasm Addict...", and then they've been playing for an hour, they haven't played either one yet, yet practically every other song has had you cheering to hear it.

As for the worst/most disappointing...My Bloody Valentine were horribly disappointing. Kevin Shields is the least interesting, most miserable frontman on the planet, and neither he nor any of his band can play his music any more, so half the "live" set is taken up with samples from Loveless, then in order to try and prove his worth as a "noise" musician, he just pointlessly played a fifteen minute wall of noise, with no structure or subtlety to it, just bloody loud - so loud, in fact, that it's damaged my ear to the extent that it still bothers me ten months later. Now, I love noise music, and drone, and extreme volume - I already listed SunnO))) as amongst my favourite live shows - but this was terrible. This wasn't music. Any idiot can just turn the amps up as high as they'll go.

The XX are about the most boring band I've ever had the misfortune of seeing live. Just not memorable in the slightest. The Horrors were shit both times I saw them, and Hadouken! are bollocks but I expected them to be.

So...how about you guys?

Green Day. Yeah, I'm the board's megafan, but they draw tons of praise for their live shows and with good reason. I've seen them 6 times and they played for three hours+ every time. You might not like their music, but they leave it all out there every night and that's exactly what a good live band should do.

I've seen Alkaline Trio nine times since 2005 and they just seem to be getting tighter each time time. They cram a lot of songs into their sets without much talking in between, which is always good and Derek Grant is just awesome to watch live.

I absolutely love Against Me's workman-like approach they've employed every time I've seen them. They just show up and play pretty much nonstop for two hours.

Reel Big Fish are just a fun band to see live, the last time I saw them on Warped Tour they left the stage after every song. And how do you not love a ska cover of "Take on Me"

The last band I saw live was The Gaslight Anthem, and they were wonderful, though their set did get cut short because the venue they were playing in turned into a dance club after 10pm.

Worst band I've ever seen live? Good Charlotte, by far. My Chemical Romance is a close second, I've managed to see them five times despite never wanting to. I feel asleep during the band Zox, but they're unsigned and kind of local, so I guess they don't count.

God, there's been so many... But here's a few.

Metallica x4

Slayer x3

Black Sabbath

Megadeth x2

Faith No More

Nevermore

Satyricon

Testament

Cannibal Corpse

Nile

Apocalyptica x7 or 8

Sonata Arctica x8 or something

Amorphis x3

Finntroll x3

Turisas x3

Nightwish x5

Mastodon x4

Lamb of God x2

Slipknot x2

Ministry

Tool

Opeth x2

Devin Townsend x2

Napalm Death

Iron Maiden

Disturbed

Volbeat x3

Green Day

The Hives x2

Joan Jett

John Legend

Flogging Molly x3

Gogol Bordello x3

Blondie

Kylesa

Venom

Saxon

Uriah Heep

Plus a shitload of Finnish bands nobody outside Finland has ever heard of. :)

I don't really make it out to a lot of shows, and this lists spans from, roughly 7 years old to the last big thing I was at, in July of this year. I guess DJs count too, if they're big enough.

Barbra Mandrel - the first concert I ever got taken too. Didn't care for it too much, but what are you gonna do when you're seven?

Garth Brooks - actually, really, really fucking awesome live.

Slipknot/Slayer/Sepultura - awesome, awesome show. Saw Mudvayne, before they were known, at this same show. Tattoo the Earth, 2002? Went with my mom, who got in the pit for Slayer.

Funny story, I was supposed to go see KoRn, which was my favorite band at the time, on my 20th birthday, when a good friend surprised me with tickets, but I was too hung over to sit in the car for the drive.

I've also seen the Starkillers, Steve Aoki (with Lil' Jon and Rivers Cuomo), Deadmau5, Benny Benassi, Will I. Am, Above & Beyond, and Armin Van Buren spin at raves, all this year.

Best set was probably Above & Beyond, but I was peaking on a candy flip, so I'm not sure that really counts. Steve Aoki was awesome for him spinning while Rivers Cuomo sang 'Hash Pipe', and Garth Brooks was probably the best show I've seen sober. Will I. Am fucking sucked, even though he was spinning awesome shit. He just wouldn't shut up. It's like, dude, you're in front of 100,000 drug fueled ravers, stop telling us you're from East LA, and that you've been to London, and keep fucking spinning Hendrix and 'Jump Around'. Also, don't spin 'Jump Around' when you're trying to get said ravers to calm down and stop rushing the fences, you ass.

EDIT: I almost forgot, I've also seen the Neville Brothers, which was really fucking awesome, actually.

My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Reggie and the Full Effect - UMBC Fall 2005

Taking Back Sunday, Suicide City - UMBC Quadmania Spring 2006

Blue Oyster Cult - City of Frederick Fourth of July Celebration 2007

Brand New, Thrice, mewithoutyou - UMBC Winter 2007

Stephen Lynch - UMBC Homecoming Fall 2008

Gold Motel, Mark Rose - Ottobar 7/27/10

I've also seen Lewis Black with John Bowman at UMBC's Homecoming for 2005 and 2010. I'm not much for seeing bands live so I pretty much only go with it's at convenient location or I know it's going to be a fun event. I didn't get into Blue Oyster Cult until I saw them live which is a shame. I would like another chance to see them. It was sort of depressing to see Mark Rose. He was switched to playing last and Gold Motel was promoted as the headliner so everyone left after Gold Motel except for like 10 people.

I would really like to see Ben Folds perform and I'll catch Jukebox the Ghost the next time they come through town. I would also like the opportunity to see a Dismemberment Plan reunion show.

I used to go to concerts all the time years ago. Off the top of my head (and what I saw in itunes), I can remember seeing the following,

In store appearances: Green Day (The Tower Records riot), Silverchair

PBS used to have these acoustic shows that taped in NYC called Sessions @ West 54th: Ben Folds Five, Cowboy Junkies, Imani Coppola, Natalie Merchant

2 K-Rock Dysfunctional Family Picnics: Blur, Bush, Echo & the Bunnymen, Foo Fighters, Hoobastank, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Korn, Luscious Jackson, New Found Glory, Papa Roach, P.O.D., Soul Coughing, System of a Down, The Strokes

Regular concerts: 30 Seconds to Mars, AFI, Bif Naked, Blacklab, Dave Matthews Band, Fiona Apple, Jem, Kittie, KMFDM, L7, Local H, Morcheeba, No Doubt, PIG, Poison, Puddle of Mudd, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Silverchair, The Offspring, Trust Company

I also saw about a dozen Christian artists/bands at a 4 day festival at something called Creation Festival but couldn't remember half of them by name since I'd never heard of them before: Audio Adrenaline, Delirious?, Newsboys, Project 86, Rebecca St. James, Steven Curtis Chapman, Supertones, Switchfoot, Third Day

I never knew naiwf had such shitty taste in music :shifty:

Tool

Nine Inch Nails

HEALTH

The Mars Volta

The Beastie Boys

She & Him (2)

Tenacious D

The Flaming Lips

Jay-Z

I think that's it. All of these occurred at Bonnaroo '07, '09 and '10. NIN and She & Him were in '08 and this year, respectively, at their own headlining shows, although She & Him was also at this year's Bonnaroo. I figure, why go to a concert when I have a music festival that happens once a year 25 minutes away from where I live, and I can knock out a handful of shows and be set for the rest of the year?

Although, I'm seeing Godspeed You! Black Emperor in March. Because I highly doubt they'll be at Bonnaroo next year.

• Like 1

Here all the bands I think I've seen, at gigs (headline and support) and festivals that I have kept track of over the years. This starts around 2003, though most of them are from 2007 onwards when I started doing festivals (4 Downloads, 2 Bloodstocks and 1 Tramlines so far).

WARNING, TL;DR ALERT

Status Quo (x3)

Iron Maiden (x3)

Brand New

My Awesome Compilation

The Next Nine Years

Evanescence

Seether (x2)

Funeral For A Friend (x2)

Casbah Club

Def Leppard (x2)

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Cheap Trick

BB King

Gary Moore

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Ben Harper

!!!

Sonata Arctica (x3)

Pagan's Mind

Alter Bridge (x2)

Logan

The Answer

Cliff Richard & The Shadows

Gratitude

A Static Lullaby

Bullet For My Valentine (x3)

Paul Camilleri

Lordi

Fatal Smile

Lauren Harris

Trivium

Airbourne (x3)

Sound and Fury

Stone Gods (x3)

Queen + Paul Rogers

Rush

Steel Panther

Muse (x2)

The Noisettes

Dragonforce (x4)

Firewind (x2)

All That Remains

Anvil (x2)

Girlschool (x2)

Ride The Sky

Epica

Sabastian Bach

Alestorm (x3)

The Rotted

Eden's Curse

Glamour of the Kill

Sylosis

Sabaton (x3)

Turisas (x3)

Norther

Dream Theater (x3)

Opeth (x4)

Unexpect

Bigelf

KISS (x2)

Taking Dawn (x2)

Pulled Apart By Horses

Band of Skulls

The Editors

The Sword

Machine Head (x2)

Fozzy

Death Valley Pile Driver

Symphony Cult (x2)

Tripswitch

Black Tide

Disturbed

Motorhead

Judas Priest

Sign

Skindred

Mexicolas

36 Crazyfists (x2)

The Last Supper

Amon Amarth (x2)

Saxon (x3)

The Offspring

Black Stone Cherry (x2)

Apocalyptica (x2)

Within Temptation (x2)

Coheed and Cambria (x2)

Jimmy Eat World

Jonathan Davies

The Zico Chain

Buckcherry

Hinder

Megadeth (x2)

Wolfmother

Velvet Revolver

KoRn

Army of Freshmen

Damone

Shadow's Fall

Bloodsimple

My Alamo

As I Lay Dying

Bowling For Soup (soon to be x2)

Lez Zeppelin

Slayer

Biffy Clyro

Marilyn Manson (x2)

Linkin Park

Parikrama

After Forever

Cancer Bats

Papa Roach

Devildriver (x2)

Orange Goblin

Lamb of God

Stone Sour

Dimmu Borgir

Sleepercurve

In This Moment

Staind

Parkway Drive

Dir En Grey

Killswitch Engage (x2)

Limp Bizkit

Lacuna Coil (x2)

Motley Crue

Faith No More

Metallica

Tim 'Ripper' Owens

Five Finger Death Punch

Black Spiders (x2)

In Case of Fire

Fightstar

Down

Static-X

Lawnmower Deth

Thunder

Slipknot

Tesla

Skin (x2)

Journey

ZZ Top

Whitesnake

Blitzkrieg

Million $ Reload

Bison Hammer

Insomnium

Katatonia

Gods of Hellfire

Pythia

Arch Enemy

Carcass

Battlelore

Wolf

Candlemass

Celesty

Blind Guardian

Cradle of Filth

Beholder

Equilibrium

Anathema (x2)

Moonspell

Europe

Year Long Disaster

Danny Vaughn

Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders

Tyketto

Funeral Party

Devil Sold His Soul

AC/DC

Sonic Syndicate

Atreyu

Flyleaf

Everything Burns

The Dead Lay Waiting

Rock Sugar

Y&T

Michael Monroe

White Wizzard

3 Inches of Blood

Cinderella

Slash (with Miles Kennedy)

Billy Idol

Porcupine Tree

Aerosmith

The Bedford Incident

The Arch Nazzards

Focus

The Sheffield Samba Band

Baghdaddies

Havana Rocks

August 80

Gretanova

Naisian

Echo and the Bunnymen,

The Venkman Heist

Hospital of Death

Snakebite

Under Blackened Skies

Ross The Boss

Rage

Rage Against The Machine

Roots Manuva

Gogol Bordello

Ensiferum

Credit to Dementia

Enforcer

Powerwolf

Andromeda

Leaves' Eyes

Evile

Edguy

Amorphis

Devin Townsend

Fear Factory

Children of Bodom (x2)

Bonded By Blood

Neonfly

Hekz

Traces

Doro

Korpiklaani

GWAR

Stone Circle

Gojira

Furyon

Bloodbath

Twisted Sister

...phew

EDIT: Spoiler'd it as the list is pretty huge.

Metallica - Mar. 09 - awesome

The Guns - Sept. 09 - good

Nine Black Alps - Oct. 09 - eh

The Guns - Dec. 09 - shit

Pantera tribute band - Apr. 10 - good

The Guns - June 10 - best performance

The Blackout - 30th July - pretty decent

Chaka Demus - 31st July - um. yeah. it was free

Feeder - 1st Aug - pretty decent.

And soon to be Alexisonfire in 2 weeks. I wanted to see Fozzy last week but no one else did. :angry:

Edited by TheModernWay

Seen mainly British stuff like

The Wombats a few times when they were starting off locally

The Courteeners (Got in for free)

Pete Dohoroty

The Zutons (Saw them at Knowsley Festival, Boss having a music festival literally around the corner from you, shame it only lasted the one year before they couldnt fund it, bands below also saw them at Knowsley Festival)

Keane

The View

The Who

and a few others that i can't quite remember

TL, DR...

Somewhat in chronological order, to the best of my knowledge)

Dave Matthews Band (x3, soon to be x4)

Dropkick Murphys (x3)

Bruce Hornsby (x3)

Jediah (x3)

Wu Tang Clan (x2)

Jeff Beck (x2)

Tiesto (x2)

Delta Generators (x2)

Gaslight Anthem (x2)

John Butler Trio (soon to be x2)

Tony Yayo

Lloyd Banks

Mobb Deep

Papoose

OK Go

Lupe Fiasco

Jedi Mind Tricks

Immortal Technique

Pharoahe Monche

Talib Kweli

Cypress Hill

Nas

Ben Folds

Billy Joel

Morris Day and The Time

Steve Winwood

Burning Spear

Del McCoury Band

Ricky Skaggs

Paul McCartney

Bruce Springsteen

Ronnie Earl

Bison BC

Priestess

High on Fire

Drive-By Truckers

Bernie Williams

Fear Factory

The Melvins

Isis

The Rippingtons

The Red Chord

All Shall Perish

The Faceless

Decapitated

Testament

Megadeth

Slayer

Rush

Mumford and Sons (well, add this in a few weeks)

Add Bonnaroo 2010, the following which I saw at least half an hour if not the full set. (Some listed above for having seen before)

(f) = full set, (p) = part of set

The National (f)

Steve Martin w/ Steep Canyon Rangers (f)

Kings of Leon (p)

Bakerton Group (p)

Daryl Hall w/ Chromeo (f)

The Flaming Lips (f, Dark Side of the Moon set)

The Dead Weather (p)

Stevie Wonder (f)

Jay-Z (p)

Thievery Corporation (p)

Clutch (p)

GWAR (f)

Medeski, Martin, and Wood (f)

Edited by Lowerdeck

Its a ridiculous list to be fair which I think I tried to list last time this thread came up, so its probably easier to say that barring newer bands the only bands I'm annoyed that I haven't seen yet are Blur, Teenage Fanclub and a reformed Menswe@r...

Quite a few actually. The ones that stick out in my memory include:

Feeder (supported by My Vitriol) - 1999

Ash (supported by Muse) - 1999

Feeder - 2000

Ladytron

Polysics

Chemical Brothers (first gig of the Come With Us Tour)

Polysics

Underworld

Mew

Muse

The others don't come to my tired mind right now. I did see both a Clash tribute act and a Madness tribute act though - fantastic stuff.

In brackets are the support acts where I can remember them. I also can't remember off the top of my head most of the Download festival bands that were on earlier in the day, so they'll be more than this:

Buckcherry (Plus two supports)

Electric 6 (Plus three supports)

Shiny Toy Guns

Alestorm (Eden's Curse, The Rotted)

Rammstein (Combi Christ)

Steel Panther

Lynyrd Skynyrd (Gun)

Kiss (Taking Dawn)

Download Festival 2010

AC/DC

Rage Against the Machine

Aerosmith

Killswitch Engage

Megadeath

Rock Sugar

Y+T

Skin

Hellyeah

Steel Panther

Airbourne

Domin

Saxon

Cinderella

Slash

Focus

Echo and the Bunnymen

Anvil (Girl School)

Fozzy (Plus three supports)

Sabaton (Alestorm, Thurorod)

I also have tickets for Bowling For Soup (Supported by A and two other bands), White Wizzard and Volbeat gigs.

Best gig was the Alestorm headliner set, Steel Panther or Kiss. Aerosmith were great at Download, and a 'special' show for me, but I'd like to see them on tour. Rock Sugar also get a mention from Download for being fun as fuck.

Worst was Shiny Toy Guns. Went with a mate for his birthday and they were really terrible. Also, The Rotted were a horrifically bad support act at the Alestorm gig. Covversely, at the same gig, Eden's Curse were great.

Also, I never used to go to gigs much, so all but the first three have been since last December.

I also have tickets for Bowling For Soup (Supported by A and two other bands), White Wizzard and Volbeat gigs.

That'll be Forever The Sickest Kids and The Dollyrots (defo's worth a perv)...really good line-up for what it is. Was contemplating going to this tour, but £20 was a little steep given current financial obligations.

I've found my 2009 list;

BANDS SEEN IN 2009:

A Wilhelm Scream

Adam Green

AFI

Alexisonfire

Apologies, I Have None

Arctic Monkeys (for like 3 songs...it counts damnit)

Astro-Chimp

Austin Lucas

BATS

Beasts (x2)

Blakfish

Bloc Party

Blood Red Shoes

Blur

Bridge & Tunnel

Broadway Calls

Calvin Harris

Calvinball

Castro

Chuck Ragan

Come On Gang!

Dananananaykroyd

Defeater

Defiance, Ohio

Deftones

Detroit Social Club

Dot Allison

Efterklang

Electric Six

Ellen & The Escapades

Example

Fashanu

Finding Atlantis

Florence & The Machine

Former Cell Mates

Frank Turner (x2)

Friendly Fires (x2)

Funeral For A Friend

Grammatics

Hapsberg Braganza

In Case Of Fire

In Oceans

In This Moment

InMe

Jack Lewis

Jamie Allen

Jeniferever

Josh Small

Kaiser Chiefs

Kids In Glass Houses

Kings Of Leon

Ladyhawke

Laughing In The Face Of

Lights

Lisa Lashes

Little Comets

Lost Prophets

Love Bites & Bruises

Mad Caddies

Madeline

Madina Lake

Marina & The Diamonds (x2)

Me Vs Hero

Mike Hale

Municipal Waste

New Found Glory

Offshore Radio

One Night Stand In North Dakota (x3)

Paige

People Get Real

Pete Doherty

Poison The Well

Polar Bear Club (x4)

Posset

Propagandhi

Protest The Hero

Pure Graft

Random Hand

Red Light Company

Rise Against (x2)

Ruiner

Sona Di

Spy Catcher

Streetlight Manifesto (x2)

Strike Anywhere

Symphony Cult

The Acrobatic Society

The Chevrolites

The Cribs

The Final Crisis (The worst band in the world ever)

The Gaslight Anthem

The Get Up Kids

The Gloom

The Human League

The Lock & Keys

The Long Lonesome Go

The Prodigy (x2)

The Rakes

The Saint & The Cynics (x2)

The Thermals

The Wombats

This Is A Standoff

Thursday

Tragedy

Tripdash

VersaEmerge

White Lies

Whole Wheat Bread

Wild Beasts

Writhe

Yuksek

Edited by YI

I feel bad for knowing that at 20 years of age... I've only ever been to shitty local bands and the odd profilic band that tours about (in my defence... I live in the huge gap between Glasgow, Newcastle and Manchester where fuck all happens <_<)

But hopefully the gigs I've got lined up for the end of the year Pulled Apart by Horses and Manic Street Preachers will kick start my late boom<_<

This will be difficult and I'm probably forgetting quite a few, especially opening acts, but this is as far as my memory/iTunes library could get me. In absolutely no particular order:

Weird Al x4

Garbage x3

Rob Zombie x2

Nine Inch Nails x2

Social Distortion x4

Smashing Pumpkins x2

Silversun Pickups x2

KMFDM x2

KISS x2

Metallica

Joan Jett x2

Coheed & Cambria x2

Judas Priest x2

Paramore x2

30 Seconds to Mars (x2 this Saturday)

The Cult

Chevelle

The Cliks

Gin Blossoms

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Roger Daltry

Sting

Eric Clapton

Pantera

Ozzy x2

Black Sabbath

Melissa Auf der Maur

Bad Religion

The Cure

Envy on the Coast x8

Aerosmith

Pat Benatar

Jimmy Eat World x2

A Perfect Circle

Rise Against x3

Angels & Airwaves

Taking Back Sunday x5

Tegan & Sara

Alexisonfire x2

Anti-Flag

Rancid

Motion City Soundtrack x5

Disturbed x2

Seether

Three Days Grace x3

The Dead 60s x2

Evanescence

Godsmack x2

Hawthorne Heights x10 (maybe more, I can't remember)

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus x5

G. Love & Special Sauce x2

Kittie

Korn

Lacuna Coil

Marilyn Manson

Manchester Orchestra

My Chemical Romance

Ok Go

Panic at the Disco x2

Fall Out Boy x6

Slipknot

Slayer

Static-X x2

Soulfly x2

Violent Femmes

Monster Magnet

Fear Factory

Angel Spit

AFI

Anberlin

Anthrax

Shinedown

Atreyu

The Audition x4

The Moody Blues

Chicago x2

Earth Wind & Fire x2

The Doobie Brothers

Nickelback

3 Doors Down

REO Speedwagon

Dear & The Headlights

Backstreet Boys (yes, really)

Toad the Wet Sprocket

Black Label Society

Cobra Starship

Combichrist

Snoop Dogg

Eagles of Death Metal

Fiction Plane

Queens of the Stone Age

Gym Class Heroes x2

HorrorPops

Say Anything x2

Incubus

Sparta

Interpol

Kasabian

Unwritten Law

The Music

Morningwood

Kill Hannah

Yellowcard

New Found Glory x2

Papa Roach

Protest the Hero

Saosin x2

Sevendust

She Wants Revenge

VHS or Beta

Sum 41

Warrant

Slaughter

Whitesnake (seriously, the loudest band I've ever heard)

Winger

Underoath

Girls Against Boys

Bayside

Chiodos

Silverstein

Aiden x2

Monty Are I

The Academy Is x3

Story of the Year x3

NOFX x2

Avenged Sevenfold

+44

CKY

Norma Jean

Plain White T's x2

Skindred

Transplants

Taproot

Reveille

Nonpoint

Otep

Dimmu Borgir

The Killers

Louis XIV

Lit

The Roots

There will be small, local bands and support acts I'm forgetting but this is my list as best as I can put together:

A Fine Frenzy

Alphabeat

Arcade Fire

Arctic Monkeys

B. Dolan

Band of Horses

Beardyman

Bell X1

Ben Folds

Biffy Clyro

Bloc Party

Blur